The global 1,3 Propanediol market size is expected to reach USD 1143.4 million by 2030, according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “1,3 Propanediol Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Application (Polytrimethylene Terephthalate, Polyurethane, Personal Care & Detergents, Pharmaceutical, Food & Beverages, Heat Transfer Fluid, Inks and Coatings, and Others); By Source; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides analysis on future market growth.
The major factor which is boosting the industry growth is rising collaborations, mergers, product launches, and expansion of production facility, among others. For instance, in December 2019, a strategic contract was reached by METabolic EXplorer’s subsidiaries METEX NVISTA and DSM, a significant player in the personal care sector, to industry PDO to the beauty market and ensure METEX NVISTA’s profitability.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/1-3-propanediol-market/request-for-sample
Further, in March 2018, a collaboration between DuPont De Numerous and Tate & Lyle has announced strategies to increase the manufacturing of bio-based 1,3 propanediol by 35 million pounds. The names Susterra and Zemea are used to distribute bio-based 1,3 propanediol in several areas. Additionally, its Bio-PDO is a crucial component of the high-performance polymers DuPont Sorona. Thus, these factors are bolstering the growth of the industry.
Additionally, the industry is positively impacted by the growth in resin applications, the rise in PTT demand, and new uses for the industry. The industry will expand as a result of the expanding usage of PDO as feedstock in numerous possible applications. It will result in a rise in PDO consumption and production.
Increased global interest in sustainable development and the green economy is anticipated to be a major factor in the expansion of the 1,3-propanediol industry during the forecast period. The need for 1,3-propanediol for various applications, including personal care and cosmetics, is being driven by the rising demand for bio-based goods and the focus on R&D activities. The demand for 1,3-propanediol for uses such as solvent, preservation booster, and emollients is projected to increase as a result of the worldwide trend toward the adoption of organic & green cosmetics goods.
1,3 Propanediol Market Report Highlights
- Personal care segment is anticipated to grow at a higher CAGR over the forecast period. Spending on beauty goods is rising, urbanization is speeding up, consumers are becoming more interested in creative and high-end items, e-commerce is becoming more prevalent in the sector, and the upper middle class is expanding. This will thus increase the market share of the personal care and cosmetics sector.
- The bio-based segment had a significant revenue share in the global market in 2021. Growing government initiatives, rising demand for bio-based products, and rising environmental consciousness are anticipated to accelerate market expansion.
- North America Market is growing with the fastest CAGR over the forecast period. In the United States, there are around 1,000 places where the polyurethanes sector is active. The largest producer of 1,3-propanediol in the area, DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products Company, LLC, is present and has a favorable effect on the industry. Additionally, there is a rising need for 1,3-propanediol in the area due to its use in PTT, personal care products, cosmetics, and other industries.
- The industry is highly competitive owing to the existence of large market players with a global presence including DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products Company, LLC, Haihang Industry Company Ltd., Merck KGgA, and METabolic EXplorer
Polaris Market Research has segmented the 1,3 propanediol market report based on application, sources, and region:
1,3 Propanediol, Application Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- Polytrimethylene terephthalate (PTT)
- Polyurethane (PU)
- Textile, Footwear
- Personal Care & Detergents
- Food & Beverages
- Heat Transfer Fluid
- Inks and Coatings
1,3 Propanediol, Source Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
1,3 Propanediol, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa