The global airway management devices market size is expected to reach USD 3.21 billion by 2030, according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Airway Management Devices Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Product Type (Supraglottic Device, Infraglottic Device, Resuscitators, Laryngoscope); By Patient Age (Adult, Pediatric); By End-User; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides analysis on future market growth.
The primary causes of the increase in the demand for airway management devices are the increasing number of respiratory emergencies and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). According to data from the World Health Organization, mild to severe COPD affects about 65 million people worldwide.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/airway-management-devices-market/request-for-sample
Furthermore, COPD is anticipated to rank as the third-leading cause of death worldwide. Additionally, according to the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) data, around 9 million persons received a chronic bronchitis diagnosis in 2018. Due to the increase in surgeries, this high prevalence and an increase in anesthesia use are predicted to increase the demand for cutting-edge technologies.
The industry is projected to be driven by the rise in chronic respiratory diseases everywhere. Companies competing in the global airway management market are focusing on creating solutions that are patient-friendly. In addition, healthcare facilities have become more watchful and are buying respiratory equipment to satisfy demand in the event of future pandemics as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic’s rising admission of patients to emergency rooms and intensive care units.
The increase in global population is to be attributed for the growth in the average lifespan of people during the past decade. A person’s immune system deteriorates with age. As a result, the chance of contracting several diseases increases with the aging population. The proportion of persons over 60 is anticipated to increase in the years to come. The prevalence of chronic respiratory diseases has increased along with the aging population. During the projected period, this aspect is anticipated to fuel the industry for airway management device.
Airway Management Devices Market Report Highlights
- Infraglottic devices segment is anticipated to grow at a lucrative CAGR rate over the forecast period owing to the incidence of acute respiratory failure is rising, which is increasing demand for intubation procedures and Infraglottic device globally.
- Pediatric patients accounted for a significant revenue share which is accelerated by the high demand among pediatric and neonatal patients due to the rise in preterm births worldwide.
- Hospitals sector is expected to hold the significant revenue share over the forecast period due to the growing number of hospitals and the development of the economy and infrastructure, particularly in emerging nations, can be attributed for the significant share of this industry
- North America is anticipated to register significant growth over the study period, owing to highly developed healthcare system, a large number of well-known vendors, an expanding number of healthcare facilities, an increase in the prevalence of chronic respiratory diseases, and favorable government initiatives
- The global market includes Olympus Corp., Armstrong Medical, Mercury Enterprises, SunMed LLC, Vyaire Medical, VBM Medizintechnik, Intersurgical Ltd., Verathon, SourceMark, TRACOE medical, and Medtronic plc
Polaris Market Research has segmented the airway management devices market report based on product type, age, end-use, and region:
Airway Management Devices, Product Type Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Supraglottic Devices
- Infraglottic Device
Airway Management Devices, Age Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
Airway Management Devices, End-User Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Ambulatory Care Services
Natural Food Colors, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa