The global alopecia market size is expected to reach USD 5.83 billion by 2030, according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Alopecia Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Treatment Type (Pharmaceutical, Devices); By Disease Type (Alopecia Areata, Cicatricial, Traction, Androgenetic Alopecia); By Gender: By End-Use; By Region; Segment Forecast 2022 – 2030” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides analysis on future market growth.
The global market is anticipated to develop as the incidence of chronic diseases, including cancer, polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), and arthritis, rises, coupled with stress levels, the aging population, hormonal imbalances, and bad diets. In addition, rising air and water pollution, which impairs the health of the hair and causes baldness and early breakage, and an increase in cancer treatments that result in hair loss from patients’ bodies, are likely to further fuel the industry’s expansion over the forecast period.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/alopecia-market/request-for-sample
The rising number of clinical studies for its therapy is predicted to help in the worldwide industry’s expansion during the forecast period. For instance, in order to assess the effectiveness and safety of such injections of 0.5 % minoxidil to treat female androgenetic hair loss, researchers from the University of Brazil carried out a randomized, placebo-controlled experiment. The results showed that minoxidil intradermal injections had a positive safety profile and were more successful than a placebo in treating female androgenetic hair loss.
Moreover, the market has a strong pipeline of products and the rising acceptance of laser-based therapy to treat hair loss disorders. One of the main factors driving this industry is technological progress in hair loss therapy. It is anticipated that the advent of low-level laser therapy also the introduction of accessory products would accelerate industry expansion.
Alopecia Market Report Highlights
- Areata segment is anticipated to register a significant growth rate over the study period, due to advancements in innovative therapies and supportive measures in the approval process, the industry is predicted to grow significantly during the projected period
- Pharmaceutical segment accounted for a significant share in the market which is accelerated by the low cost of pharmaceutical items and increased consumption of prescription and over-the-counter medications
- Male segment is expected to hold the significant revenue share over the forecast period due to the elements including men’s increased cigarette consumption and a growing elderly population throughout the projected period
- North America is expected to grow at a lucrative CAGR rate over the projected period on account of the increasing high disease prevalence, increased consumer awareness, pro-active government action, technological advancements, and improvements to the healthcare system’s infrastructure
- The global market includes Aclaris Therapeutics, Fagron, Follicum, Cipla, Arcutis Biotherapeutics, Dr. Reddy’s Labs, Himalaya Wellness, Eli Lilly and Company, GlaxoSmithKline; Aurobindo Pharma; Mylan, Concert Pharmaceutical, and Teva Pharmaceutical.
Polaris Market Research has segmented the Alopecia Market report based on disease type, treatment type, gender, end-use, and region:
Alopecia, Disease Type Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Alopecia Areata
Alopecia, Treatment Type Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
Alopecia, Gender Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
Alopecia, End-Use Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Homecare Settings
- Dermatology Clinics
Alopecia, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa