The global blower market size is expected to reach USD 5.01 billion by 2030, according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Blower Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Product; By Pressure (Up To 15 Psi, 15-20 Psi, and Above 20 Psi); By Distribution Channels (Online, Offline); By End-Use; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides an analysis of future market growth.
The growing demand for the blower is due to rapid industrialization. Its primary application in water & wastewater treatment and the oil & gas industry is expected to drive industry growth. Furthermore, advancing blower technology with a low-pressure ratio is one of the major factors driving demand.
Furthermore, blowers are widely used for sewage aeration, pneumatic conveying, gas boosting, filter flushing, and other petrochemical industrial applications. This provides new opportunities for the global market in the upcoming future.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/blower-market/request-for-sample
In addition, the growing investments to launch a new collection of blowers and rising awareness of greenhouse emissions resulting in a shift toward an energy-efficient blower across developing economies such as India, Thailand, Malaysia, and China are likely to positively impact the demand for the product over the coming years.
The demand for electronically commutated blowers in end-use industries is rising owing to their reliability and longevity. In addition, the automotive and aerospace industries have a huge demand as it improves the efficiency of the condenser, air handler, and furnace, which is expected to drive the demand over the forecast period.
Blower Market Report Highlights
- The growing demand for positive displacement blower segment is due to it displacing uncontaminated and oil-free gas necessary in the agriculture, chemical and mining industries.
- Water and wastewater treatment is expected to dominate the market growth owing to treating wastewater with a high-velocity airstream and low energy consumption. The utilization of blowers in various stages of water treatment is driving the market growth.
- The offline distribution channel accounted for the highest revenue share in 2021 and is expected to continue its dominance as it eliminates the middleman and allows the direct purchase of the product from the manufacturer without paying extra charges at a reasonable rate.
- Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a CAGR over the forecast period on account of growing industrial and commercial sectors across developing nations in the region, such as India, Malaysia, Thailand, and China.
- Major players operating in the industry include Aerzen Machine, Atlamtic Blower, Atlas Copco, Dicheng, Ebara Corporation, Everest Blowers, Howden Group, Ingersoll Rand, Kaeser Kompressoren, Kay International, New York Blower Company, Piller Blowers & Compressors, Reitz Group, Savio Srl, Shandong Zhaggiu Blower, Sofaco and Xylem.
Polaris Market Research has segmented the blower market report based on product, pressure, distribution channel, end-use, and region:
Blower Market, Product Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Positive Displacement Blowers
- Centrifugal Blowers
- High-speed Turbo Blowers
- Regenerative Blowers
Blower Market, Pressure Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Up to 15 Psi
- 15-20 Psi
- Above 20 Psi
Blower Market, Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
Blower Market, End-Use Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Chemicals & Petrochemicals
- Pulp & Paper
- Food & Beverages
- Water & Wastewater Treatment
Blower Market, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa