The global call center AI market size is expected to reach USD 7.43 billion by 2030, according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Call Center AI Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report By Component (Solution, Services); By Deployment Model; By Organization Size; By End-Use Industry; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides analysis on future market growth.
The industry is projected to witness significant growth over the forecast period. The rise of smartphones and other mobile devices, increasing adoption of driver assistance systems, and growing demand for connected vehicles have increased the demand for voice assistant applications. The adoption of smart homes and expansion of the gaming industry further boosts the industry’s growth.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/call-center-ai-market/request-for-sample
The use of voice assistant applications has increased during the pandemic for optimizing industrial, home, and office applications. The Covid-19 outbreak has encouraged automated interactions and voice assistants to address health and safety regulations. Healthcare organizations and educational institutes have adopted voice assistant applications during the pandemic for increased safety.
There has been an increasing integration of call center AI solutions within dedicated desktop and mobile apps for the provision of effective communication support. It also offers improved support for mobile apps on smartphones and tablets. Organizations across the world are adopting such solutions to provide assistance with personal and business tasks.
On the basis of the deployment model, the industry is segmented into cloud and on-premises. Cloud-based deployment is likely to play a key role in several industries owing to increasing dependence on the cloud for data storage and direct access to vital data at any time and place. It facilitates efficient application development, management, and access. Cloud-based deployment offers quick delivery, efficient use of shared resources, and increased scalability.
Call Center AI Market Report Highlights
- The solutions segment holds the majority revenue share and is expected to grow further over the forecast period owing to increasing demand worldwide.
- The cloud-based deployment segment is expected to be the most lucrative segment. This is due to the increasingly important role across diverse industries owing to increasing dependence on cloud for data storage and instant access to vital data at any time and place.
- The large enterprise’s segment accounted for the highest revenue share in 2021
- The healthcare segment is expected to be the most lucrative segment. The outbreak of COVID-19 has necessitated the use of voice assistant applications across healthcare facilities to lighten the burden on healthcare workers. These applications are being used to screen symptoms of COVID-19 and instruct patients towards emergency services.
- North America dominated the global market in 2021. Rising applications in industries such as retail, healthcare, transportation, and manufacturing in the North American region is a significant driver for industry growth. The rise in investment by small and medium-sized businesses, and the growing adoption of IoT, smart homes, and connected devices is expected to raise the investment in the industry during the forecast period.
- The global market is highly competitive owing to the existence of large industry players with a global presence including Dialpad, Google LLC, IBM Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Nuance Communications, Oracle Corporation
Polaris Market Research has segmented the call center AI market report based on component, deployment model, organization size, end-use industry, and region:
Call Center AI, Component Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
Call Center AI, Deployment Model Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- On Premise
Call Center AI, Organization Size Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Large Enterprises
- Small and Medium Businesses
Call Center AI, End-Use Industry Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Telecom and IT
- Media and Entertainment
Call Center AI, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa