The global contact center analytics market size is expected to reach USD 5.81 billion by 2030, according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Contact Center Analytics Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Component (Solution, Services); By Deployment Model; By End-Use Industry; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides analysis on future market growth.
The industry has witnessed increased adoption in developing and developed regions. This is undertaken to minimize the operational forces and increase the efficiency of businesses. North America accounted for a significant share in 2021 owing to greater demand for analytics solutions from industries such as healthcare, BFSI, and IT & Telecom.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/contact-center-analytics-market/request-for-sample
Rising penetration of e-commerce platforms and strengthening retail sectors further promote the adoption of these solutions. Small and medium-sized businesses in the region are increasingly investing in contact center analytic solutions to expand their customer base and offer enhanced customer services.
The industry is driven by factors such as increased usage of innovative technologies such as machine learning, artificial intelligence, and others. Additionally, there is a must for client fulfillment and improved customer experience, which further leads to the increased adoption of contact center analytics solutions.
Nonetheless, factors such as implementation time as well as the cost of the system restrain the industry growth. Furthermore, an increase in the adoption of cloud-based solutions and dynamic customer demand for robust self-service interactions are expected to provide opportunities for the industry.
Contact Center Analytics Market Report Highlights
- The market for services segment is expected to be the fastest growing segment during the forecast period.
- On-premises accounted for the largest revenue share, owing to improved data quality and reduced data entry offered by on-premise-based contact center analytics as compared to cloud-based promote its adoption among organizations
- By end-use industry, IT & telecom is expected to account for a considerable market share in the industry. Contact center analytics solutions are widely used in the IT and telecom industry due to their comprehensive business process automation capabilities
- North America region will lead the global market by 2030. Owing to increase in adoption of automated services among businesses, along with improved operational efficiency, enhanced productivity levels, and business outcomes.
- The global market is highly competitive owing to the existence of large industry players with global presence including Cisco Systems Inc., Servion Global Solutions, Five9, Genesys, Genpact Limited, Mitel Networks Corporation, Oracle Corporation
Polaris Market Research has segmented the contact center analytics market report based on component, deployment model, end-use industry, and region:
Contact Center Analytics, Component Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
Contact Center Analytics, Deployment Model Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
Contact Center Analytics, End-Use Industry Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Government & Education
- Retail & E-Commerce
- IT & Telecom
Contact Center Analytics, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa