The global content services platform market size is expected to reach USD 158.80 billion by 2030, according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Content Services Platform Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Deployment Type (Cloud, On-premises); By Component (Solution, Services); By Organization Size; By End-Use; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides analysis on future market growth.
The global market is influenced by rising digitization, greater penetration of smart devices, and an increased need to enhance workflow and efficiency. The adoption of Internet of Things with connected technological advancements and a decline in technology costs further boost the adoption of content services platforms.
The cloud-based solutions are expected to exhibit growth in the coming years owing to greater data generation, higher penetration of mobile devices, reduction in prices associated with data storage, and rise in adoption of cloud computing solutions.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/content-services-platform-market/request-for-sample
Prominent firms are investing in improving content services platforms and implementing various business expansion tactics to keep up with demand created by the pandemic. Companies are implementing a cross-functional task force, constantly looking over the situation and ensuring that the companies are prepared for any kind of situation.
In addition, digitalization has become a crucial and common element of the private commercial and non-commercial sectors. Still, one of the notable aspects driving the growth of the content services platforms market is the growing demand for digitalization in the government sector. The growing significance of digital identity systems and the rise in momentum to digitize demographic records supplement this industry.
Content Services Platform Market Report Highlights
- Services segment is expected to experience high growth during the forecast period on account of the increased use of predictive analytics and machine learning concepts in business applications.
- The cloud segment accounted for a major share in this industry for improved efficiency of corporate operations and affordability of cloud solutions. Cloud service requires no physical setups for an IT department.
- The small & medium enterprises segment would exhibit higher growth on account of greater investments in enhancing workflow and processes.
- Government segment accounted for a considerable market share owing to increasing demand for digitization in the government sector.
- North America will lead the global market by 2030. This is due to the developed IT infrastructure in the region and the presence of leading market players.
- The global market is highly competitive owing to the existence of large market players with a global presence, including Adobe, Inc., Fabasoft AG, DocuWare, Microsoft Corp, Hyland Software, Inc., and IBM Corporation.
Polaris Market Research has segmented the content services platform market report based on component, deployment type, organization size, end-use, and region:
Content Services Platform, Component Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
Content Services Platform, Deployment Type Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
Content Services Platform, Organization Size Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Small & Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Content Services Platform, End-Use Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- IT & Telecom
Content Services Platform, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa