The global cosmetic dentistry market size is expected to reach USD 84.90 billion by 2030, according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Cosmetic Dentistry Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report; By End-Use (Dental Hospitals & Clinics, Cosmetic Clinics, Dental Laboratories); By Product; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides an analysis of future market growth.
Growth in the market is anticipated to be fueled by customers’ demand for products in these segments for change in dental appearances. Furthermore, rising technological advancements, as well as the integration of data analytics and artificial intelligence in the medical sector, are anticipated to accelerate the growth of the market.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/cosmetic-dentistry-market/request-for-sample
In addition, as medical tourism has developed and dental treatment has become more widely known in developing economies such as India, Brazil, Mexico, and China, it is likely to positively impact the demand for the product over the coming years. In addition, the growing use of cutting-edge technologies, including CAD/CAM systems and other innovations, can have a positive impact.
The covid-19 pandemic has negatively impacted cosmetic dentistry as it forced a number of enterprises, along with dental clinics and laboratories, to temporarily close their doors owing to global lockdowns. However, the industry has coped up post-pandemic and has come up with consultation on video and the introduction of new applications where the consumer can see the concern in their dental and reach out to dentists.
Cosmetic Dentistry Market Report Highlights
- Growing demand for dental systems and equipment as there is a rise in the degree of technology coming up. Moreover, with the advancement in technological solutions, the rising number of dental laboratories with CAD/CAM is expected to drive product demand.
- The dental clinics and hospitals market segment accounted for the highest revenue share in 2021. That dominance is expected to continue owing to the increase in dental clinics and people attracted towards cosmetic dentistry and getting it done in clinics and hospitals.
- The Asia Pacific is expected to grow during the forecast period because of several government initiatives for dental care and a rise in dental tourism across developing nations in the region, such as India and China.
- Major players operating in the industry include 3M Company, Align Technology, Inc., A-dec Inc., Biolase, Inc., Danaher Corporation, Dentsply Sirona, Envista Holdings, Henry Schein, Midmark Corporation, Millennium Dental Technologies, Inc., Institut Straumann AG, Kuraray co. Ltd., Planmeca Group, Roland DG, Sirona Dental Systems, Inc., Straumann Holdings AG, Zimmer Biomet Holding, Inc.
Polaris Market Research has segmented the Cosmetic Dentistry market report based on product, end-use, and region:
Cosmetic Dentistry, Raw Material Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Dental Systems & Equipment
- Dental Chairs
- Dental CAD/CAM Systems
- Instrument Delivery Systems
- Dental lasers
- Dental Radiology Equipment’s
- Dental Handpieces
- Dental scaling Units
- Dental implants
- Dental Crowns & Bridges
- Dental veneers
- Orthodontic braces
- Bonding Agents
- Inlays & On lays
Cosmetic Dentistry, End-Use Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Dental hospitals & clinics
- Cosmetic clinics
- Dental Laboratories
Cosmetic Dentistry, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa