The global disaster recovery as a service (DRaas) market size is expected to reach USD 23.3 billion by 2027 according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Global Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Solution (Backup & Recovery, Real-time Replication, Data Protection, Professional); By Service Provider; By Deployment Model (Public, Private, Hybrid Cloud); By Vertical; By Regions; Segment Forecast, 2020 – 2027” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides analysis on future market growth.
The growing need for greater flexibility, the faster recovery process, and cost-effectiveness are the key factors responsible for market growth. Moreover, the high adoption of hybrid cloud DRaas, and higher penetration in mobile network providers. The demand for DRaaS market solutions is increasing rapidly as enterprises are moving toward cloud-based disaster recovery module. This market incorporates solutions that are required to manage disaster recovery on the cloud.
The market is fragmented based on solution, service provider, deployment type, vertical, and region. In terms of solution, the market is segmented into backup and recovery, real-time replication, data protection, and professional. Based on service provider, the disaster as a service market is further bifurcated into cloud providers, managed providers, telecom and communication providers, and others. Based on deployment type, the DRaaS market is further bifurcated into public, private, and hybrid cloud. Based on vertical, the disaster as a service market is further bifurcated into BFSI, consumer goods & retail, government & public sector, healthcare & life sciences, manufacturing, media & entertainment, telecommunication & ITES, and others.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the following link: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/disaster-recover-service-market/request-for-sample
- The players including International Business Machines (IBM) Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, and Rackspace Hosting, Inc. together held a significant market share in 2019 owing to their dominance in the DRaaS market
- North America region is dominating the global disaster as a service market, holding almost one third of the market share throughout the forecast period. The presence of key players and the dynamic business environment, and increasing adoption by small- and large-scale enterprises to enhance productivity and data safety
- The back-up recovery segment is estimated to hold a major share in the global disaster as a service market, as the majority of the organizations are well aware of cybersecurity and crucial data theft. The back-up market held a significant share in 2019. Real time application market is expected to expand at highest CAGR during the forecast period
- Based on provider, the managed service providers segment is projected to constitute almost half of the market in 2027. Managed providers are responsible for managing and monitoring IT systems on behalf of their clients.
List of Key Players
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- VMware, Inc.
- International Business Machines (IBM) Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- Rackspace Hosting, Inc.
- Verizon Terremark
- iland Internet Solutions Corporation
- NTT Communications Corporation
- Hewlett-Packard (HP)
- SunGard Availability Services
Polaris Market Research has segmented the Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaas) Market report on the basis of solution, service provider, deployment type, vertical, and region
Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS), Solution Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Backup & Recovery
- Real-time Replication
- Data Protection
- Professional Services
- Education, and Consulting
- Support and Maintenance
Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS), Service Provider Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Cloud Service Providers
- Managed Service Providers
- Telecom and Communication Service Providers
Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS), Deployment Type Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Hybrid Cloud
Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS), Vertical Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Consumer Goods & Retail
- Government & Public Sector
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Media & Entertainment
- Telecommunication & ITES
Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS), Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa