The global door and window automation market size are expected to reach USD 30.48 billion by 2032, according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Door and Window Automation Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Control Systems (Fully Automatic, Push and Go, Power Assist, and Low Energy); By Component; By Product; By Application; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022-2030” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides analysis on future market growth.
The benefits of door and window automation, including convenience, safety, effectiveness, reliability, the opportunity for customization, and fluid machine operation, have expanded usage across a wide range of sectors which is bolstering the market growth at a rapid rate. The end-user group includes, among others, airports, residential buildings, healthcare facilities, entertainment venues, public transportation networks, industrial production facilities, and hotels and dining establishments.
Further, everyone can use automatic doors because they can be opened without using their hands, even if they are toting a cart or two bags. To show consideration and provide excellent customer service, automatic doors are frequently used in high-traffic places like commercial buildings, hotels, and public spaces. The hands-free doors are perfect for hospitals and food processing areas where sanitation is important.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/door-and-window-automation-market/request-for-sample
Additionally, automobiles, medical equipment, and some other equipment operated by automated technology have become more and more essential. As digital technologies become more widely used, the number of home automation systems has increased. The increased demand for autonomous, pedestrian, and industrial windows is indicated that is driving the market of door and window automation.
Door and Window Automation Market Report Highlights
- The Windows segment is anticipated to grow at a significant CAGR over the forecast period. Energy usage is maximized by incorporating automatic windows into a full building management system.
- The automated Pedestrians Doors segment accounted for considerable share of the global. Automated pedestrian doors are frequently utilized in retail establishments, public assessment sites, and commercial buildings to meet strict traffic and safety requirements.
- North America is expected to grow at a fastest CAGR over the projected period. Due to the strong adoption of automation and artificial intelligence in the commercial sector, the industry accounts for a sizable percentage of the global in terms of revenue.
- The global players include ABB Group, Allegion Plc, Assa Abloy, Dormakaba International, GEZE GmbH, Nabtesco Corporation, Royal Boon Edam, Schneider Electric, Siemens, and Stanley Black & Decker.
Polaris Market Research has segmented the Door and Window Automation market report based on control systems, components, applications, products, and regions:
Door and Window Automation, Control Systems Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2019 – 2032)
- Fully Automatic
- Push and Go
- Power Assist
- Low Energy
Door and Window Automation, Component Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2019 – 2032)
- Motors & Actuators
- Sensors & Detectors
- Access Control Systems
- Control Panels
Door and Window Automation, Application Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2019 – 2032)
- Residential Buildings
- Education Buildings
- Hotels & Restaurants
- Industrial Buildings
- Industrial Production Units
- Healthcare Facilities
- Public Transit Systems
- Commercial Buildings
- Entertainment Centers
Door and Window Automation, Product Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2019 – 2032)
- Automated Industrial Doors
- Automated Pedestrian Doors
- Automated Windows
Door and Window Automation, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2019 – 2032)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa