The global drone logistics and transportation market size is expected to reach USD 17,984 million by 2030, according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Drone Logistics and Transportation Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Application (Logistics, and Transportation); User; By Product; By Range; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides analysis on future market growth.
Rising collaborations and agreements among the major players for the advancement of drone technology boost the market growth over the forecast period. For instance, in February 2022, Wing Aviation LLC collaborated with KFC (Australia) to distribute menu items directly to Logan, Queensland residents’ homes and workplaces. Also, in March 2022, Hardis Group, and its partner Squadrone System, have formed Darwin Drones to advance the Eyesee inventory drone solution.
The entrepreneur has big plans, and it will employ an influx of capital from stockholders to scale up production and expedite its growth in France and globally. Thus, these collaborations for advancing drone solutions are driving the market growth.
Moreover, the supply of drone logistics and transportation is growing due to its benefits across various verticals. Drones are employed in logistics, air transporting goods, and security tasks. Numerous businesses in the United States have begun testing for product distribution to end users. Stock Logistics, for example, uses drone technology for cargo handling. Drones are also used for mining, prospecting, and surveying. They are also employed in farming and agriculture to inspect plant wellness and map crop yields.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/drone-logistics-and-transportation-market/request-for-sample
Additionally, drones are useful in factories, warehouses, and distribution centers. They improve safety and security while also promoting overall efficiency. Walmart is experimenting with drones for its warehouse operations. Drones can start moving small items quickly, lowering the need for conveyor systems in distribution centers. Inventory shipments between manufacturing facilities and distribution centers to meet orders.
Drone Logistics and Transportation Market Report Highlights
- The commercial segment is anticipated to grow at a high CAGR over the forecast period because of the increased demand for unmanned aerial vehicles in the logistics and transportation sectors during the forecast period. This segment’s largest contribution will be reliant on delivery services via drone, particularly in the e-commerce market.
- Infrastructure segment accounted for the largest revenue share due to its wide use across the applications in the inspection of infrastructure after a disaster for a use of identifying risk.
- Asia-Pacific is expected to grow significanlty over the projected period. The emergence of political unrest in various Asia Pacific countries has led to implementing UAVs to ensure border security, which has fueled this region’s market growth. This is among the most important factors driving the Asia Pacific market.
- Major players operating in the global market include Airbus SE, Amazon.com, CANA Advisors, DHL Group, DroneScan, Drone Delivery Canada, Infinium Robotics, Maternity, SZ DJI Technology, United Parcel Service of America, Wing Aviation, Workhorse Group, Zipline International.
Polaris Market Research has segmented the drone logistics and transportation market report based on application, range, user, and region:
Drone Logistics and Transportation, Application Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
Drone Logistics and Transportation, User Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
Drone Logistics and Transportation, Range Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- Close-Range (<50 Kilometers)
- Short-Range (50 to 150 Kilometers)
- Mid-Range (151 to 650 Kilometers)
- Long-Range (>650 Kilometers)
Drone Logistics and Transportation, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa