The global Fetal and Neonatal Care Equipment market size is expected to reach USD 14.23 billion by 2030, according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Fetal and Neonatal Care Equipment Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Product (Fetal care Equipment, Neonatal Care Equipment); By End-Use; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides an analysis of future market growth.
The growing demand for fetal and neonatal care equipment due to high preterm rates is expected to drive industry growth. Furthermore, advancement in technologies and awareness in rural and urban areas about premature birth and the development of devices for underweight babies is driving the growth of the market.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/fetal-and-neonatal-care-equipment-market/request-for-sample
In addition, the growing Fetal and Neonatal Care Equipment across developing economies such as India, Brazil, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, and China will positively impact the demand for the devices over the coming years. However, the availability of many NICUs across rural and urban areas is also expected to grow.
The COVID-19 pandemic had a negative impact on the demand for the market as many hospitals and clinic centers were forced to shut down during the outbreak. However, as industrial activities resumed in 2021, the demand for fetal and neonatal devices positively impacted product demand.
Fetal and Neonatal Care Equipment Market Report Highlights
- The Fetal care equipment segment accounted for the highest revenue share in 2021 and is expected to continue its dominance owing to the high performance of ultrasound devices during pregnancy.
- The hospital segment is expected to lead revenue growth as the availability of many professionals, and advanced technologies are growing to treat preterm across developing countries.
- North America is expected to grow at a significant CAGR over the forecast period because of the high preterm birth rate and excellent reimbursement
- Major players operating in the industry include Ambu A/S, Arjohuntleigh, Atom Medical Corporation, Becton Dickinson, Cardinal Health, Covidien, Dragerwerk AG & Co. Kgaa, Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Limited, GE Healthcare, Inspiration Healthcare Group Plc, Koninklijke, Philips N.V., Masimo, Medtronic, Natus Medical Incorporated, Phoenix Medical Systems, Smiths Medical, Spacelabs Healthcare, Utah Medical Products and Vyaire Medical Inc.
Polaris Market Research has segmented the fetal and neonatal care equipment market report based on product, end-use, and region:
Fetal and Neonatal Care Equipment, Product Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Fetal Care Equipment
- Ultrasound Devices
- Fetal MRI Systems
- Fetal Monitors
- Fetal Pulse Oximeters
- Neonatal Care Equipment
- Infant Warmers
- Convertible Warmers & Incubators
- Phototherapy Equipment
- Respiratory Devices
- Neonatal Monitoring Devices
- Blood Pressure Monitors
- Cardiac Monitors
- Pulse Oximeters
- Integrated Monitoring Devices
Fetal and Neonatal Care Equipment, End-Use Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Diagnostic Centers
Fetal and Neonatal Care Equipment, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa