The global fogless mirror market size is expected to reach USD 692.96 million by 2032, according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Fogless Mirror Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Type (Stable and Portable); By Application; By Shape; By Distribution Channel; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2023 – 2032” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides analysis on future market growth.
The increasing popularity of fogless mirrors in various types of commercial settings such as gyms, restaurants, hotels, spas, and salons along with the change in consumer purchasing and spending behavior for home decor drives the market. In addition, the easy availability of a wide & diverse range of anti-fog or fog-free mirrors at a large number of retail outlets around the world also drove market growth. Furthermore, several companies are establishing and focusing on strengthening their online presence through various eCommerce platforms and social media sites, which is further influencing the market growth.
According to a prediction by FTI Consulting, the total online retail sales are estimated to reach over USD 1.07 trillion by the end of 2022. By the end of 2022, the share of online sales will likely be 22.1%, up from 20.8% in 2021. And, it is also predicted that eCommerce sales will reach USD 2 trillion by 2030, which comprises about 31% of the market share.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/fogless-mirror-market/request-for-sample
In recent years, the trend of decoration of homes and bathrooms and having a lavish interior look, as a result of attractive promotions run by various online channels and through social media sites across the globe is gaining high traction to maintain good relations with their customers, key players are implementing on advancement and advisory services along with a warranty, that helps them to gain competitive advantages and consolidate their position ahead of its competitors.
Fogless Mirror Market Report Highlights
- Stable mirrors segment accounted for a maximum share in 2022 due to high rate of adoption of these mirrors in both commercial and residential applications.
- Residential segment held a significant revenue share, which is mainly driven by a rising number of innovations in bathroom vanities, high spending capacity, and required no maintenance
- Square-shaped segment is anticipated to register with a high growth rate during the forecast period on account of its easy adaptability on any type of wall and easy installation.
- Online segment is expected to witness highest CAGR over the anticipated period, which is mainly accelerated by growing internet penetration and increasing consumer inclination towards online platforms.
- North America led the industry and accounted for a majority of market revenue share in 2021 owing to a rapid increase in the construction activities of luxurious hotels and restoration of various commercial applications in countries like US and Canada.
- The global key market players include The Shave Wall Company, Electric Mirror Inc., Toilet Tree Product, New Home Bath & Mirror Inc., and Electronic Science & Technology Co.
Polaris Market Research has segmented the fogless mirror market report based on type, application, shape, distribution channel, and region:
Fogless Mirror, Type Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2019 – 2032)
Fogless Mirror, Application Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2019 – 2032)
Fogless Mirror, Shape Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2019 – 2032)
Fogless Mirror, Distribution Channel (Revenue – USD Million, 2019 – 2032)
Fogless Mirror, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2019 – 2032)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa