The global gas sensor market size is expected to reach USD 2.76 billion by 2030, according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Gas Sensor Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Product; By Gas; By Technology; By Connectivity (Wired, Wireless); By Output (Analog, Digital); By Application; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides an analysis of future market growth.
The growing demand for gas sensors in transportation, metals, chemicals, food & beverages, and power plants for detecting toxic and harmful gases is expected to drive industry growth. Furthermore, miniaturization and wireless gas sensor devices with minimum human intervention are considerable factors boosting the market growth.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/gas-sensor-market/request-for-sample
In addition, rapid industrialization across emerging nations has resulted in the emission of many hazardous and inflammable gases, and the demand to control such gases is expected to spur the market.
Furthermore, rising consumer awareness regarding harmful gases and their impact on the human body and government safety regulation has resulted in adoption of air quality monitors, which significantly influence market growth.
The COVID-19 pandemic had a significant impact on the market. The movement of raw materials has disrupted the supply chain, which resulted in declination in the production of components hampering the market.
However, the demand for oxygen gas sensors was at its peak during the pandemic, and digital gas took over the market and was used in various devices such as respirators, ventilators, and incubators and had enhanced health outcomes that support the market growth.
Gas Sensor Market Report Highlights
- The growing demand for the wireless segment is due to its scalability, portability, and cost-effectiveness, which is expected to drive product demand.
- The gas detectors accounted for the highest revenue share in 2021 and is expected to continue their dominance as it reduces labor costs and has a negligible manual evaluation of gas level.
- Oxygen gas sensor is expected to spearhead revenue growth as it is used in several industries like food and beverages, chemical, mining, and medical.
- The Asia Pacific is expected to grow over the forecast period on account of the growing number of factories and building projects across developing nations in the region, such as India and China.
- Major players operating in the industry include Alphasense Ltd, Amphenol, AMS AG, Bosch Sensortec, Gmbh, City Technology Ltd, Dynament Ltd, Figaro Engineering, FLIR Systems, Inc., GFG Gas Detection UK Ltd, Honeywell Analytics, Membrapor AG, MSA, New Cosmos Electric Co.Ltd, Nemoto & Co. Ltd, Robert Bosh Llc, Siemens, Senseair AB, Sensirion AG.
Polaris Market Research has segmented the gas sensor market report based on product, gas, technology, connectivity, output, application, and region:
Gas Sensor, Product Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Gas Analyzers & Monitors
- Gas Detectors
- Air Quality Monitors
- Air Purifiers
- HVAC Systems
- Medical Equipment
- Consumer Devices
Gas Sensor, Gas Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Carbon Monoxide
- Carbon Dioxide
- Hydrogen Sulfide
- Nitrogen Oxide
- Volatile Organic Compounds
- Sulfur Dioxide
Gas Sensor, Technology Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Photoionization Detection
- Solid-State/ Metal-Oxide-Semiconductors
Gas Sensor, Connectivity Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
Gas Sensor, Output Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
Gas Sensor, Application Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Automotive & Transportation
- Smart Cities & Building Automation
- Oil & Gas Industry
- Water & Wastewater Treatment
- Food & Beverage Industry
- Power Stations
- Medical Industry
- Metal & Chemical Industry
- Mining Industry
- Consumer Electronics Industry
Gas sensor, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa