The global bipolar disorder treatment market size is expected to reach USD 5.56 billion by 2030 according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Bipolar Disorder Treatment Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Drug Class (Mood Stabilizer, Anti-Convulsant, Anti-Psychotic Drug, Anti-Depressant, Others); By Mechanism of Action; By Distribution Channel; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides analysis on future market growth.
Expanding predominance of problems and innovative progressions that work with the precise discovery of a patient’s state of mind and mental state are a couple of the elements driving the development of this market. For example, the utilization of tricyclic antidepressants has declined throughout the years attributable to the higher occurrence of aftereffects in contrast with different medications utilized for treating these problems.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/global-bipolar-disorder-treatment-market/request-for-sample
The FDA has approved CAPLYTA, an atypical antipsychotic from the Intra-Cellular company. It is another treatment choice for people battling depression. CAPLYTA is a once day to day professionally prescribed drug that can treat depressive episodes in adults with bipolar I or II and can be taken without anyone else or alongside lithium or valproate.
According to the article published in the International Journal of Bipolar Disorders, 2021, Lithium-based drugs, the antidepressants, are considered the first line of treatment for the illness. It is mainly used for the treatment of acute disorder cases due to its anti-suicidal nature. It calms the subject by reducing its suicidal tendencies. It is also helpful in dealing with manic episodes along with mixed episodes. Lithium-based drugs are also considered mood stabilizers.
Bipolar Disorder Treatment Market Report highlights
- The antipsychotic drug accounted for the largest market share since it is regarded as standard therapy care in the market and offers reasonable medication at a cheaper cost.
- Based on the distribution channel, primary care physicians ought to choose what level of intercession their practices can uphold. Primary care physicians should have the option to analyze and treat confusion and normal mental and clinical comorbidities and give regular follow-up, schooling, and support.
- According to the Mental Health America Organization, MHA, 2022 report, around 50 million Americans suffer from mental health issues. According to the Recovery Village report,2022, 25% of people are correctly diagnosed with bipolar disorder and are on medication, and around 90% of people are satisfied with the bipolar treatment.
- Market participants such as GlaxoSmithKline plc, Eli Lilly, Allergan plc, AbbVie Inc., AstraZeneca, Johnson & Johnson, Gedeon H. Lundbeck A/S, Indivior PLC., Richter Plc., Intra-Cellular Therapies Inc., Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma Co., Ltd., Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Minerva Neurosciences, Novartis AG, Pfizer Inc., Otsuka Holdings Co. Ltd., and Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited are some of the key players operating in the disorder treatment market.
- The University of Illinois sent off a cell application, BiAffect, in 2022 that aids in tracking the hyper issue and depressive temperament of patients having bipolar disorder.
Polaris Market Research has segmented the bipolar disorder treatment market report based on drug class, mechanism of action, distribution channel, and region:
Bipolar Disorder Treatment, Drug Class Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Mood stabilizer
- Antipsychotic Drug
- Antidepressant Drug
- Other Classes of Drug
Bipolar Disorder Treatment, Mechanism of Action Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor
- Serotonin Norepinephrine Reuptake Inhibitor
- Tricyclic Antidepressant Drug
Bipolar Disorder Treatment, Distribution Channels Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
Bipolar Disorder Treatment, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa