The global instant noodles market size is expected to reach USD 86.47 billion by 2030, according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Instant Noodles Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Product (Cup, Packet); By Distribution Channel; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022-2030” provides a thorough understanding of the dynamics of the market now and analyses how the market will expand in the future.
Instant noodles, often known as instant ramen, are a form of dish made up of noodles that are precooked, dried, and marketed with seasoning oil and/or powder. The main method still used in Asian countries to make dried noodle blocks is flash-frying cooked noodles; air-dried noodle blocks are more popular in Western nations. Blocks of dried noodles should be boiled or soaked in boiling water before consumption.
The increasing availability of innovative offerings, as well as the growing demand for healthier products, will drive the market forward. Since millions of people from many ethnic backgrounds and cultures move here every year in quest of better employment opportunities, the US is well known as a melting pot of cultures.
Developing more sophisticated production methods is one of the most significant trends in hot sauce technology. In line with this, in April 2022, Yu expanded its product portfolio with launch of instant noodles at its exclusive food chains of 24*7 and WH Smith stores. These noodle bowls are expected to align with the philosophy of providing noodles without any preservatives while retaining their natural taste and aroma.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/instant-noodles-market/request-for-sample
The pandemic of COVID-19 caused a paradigm change in the noodle portfolio, with prominent businesses boosting their exposure throughout emerging markets. Consumers stocked up on quick meals and other necessities. During the epidemic, end consumers showed a strong preference for home-cooked meals.
As a result, customers are becoming more interested in easy meals, which provide benefits such as quick preparation, extended shelf life, and worldwide availability. Instant ramen is one of the most popular snacks increasing worldwide, which will boost global market revenue during the forecast period. The product is generating a large and enthusiastic reaction from consumers due to its inexpensive cost and availability in many flavors across numerous supermarkets and hypermarkets.
Instant Noodles Market Report Highlights
- Packet noodles segment is anticipated to grow at a high CAGR over the forecast period owing to the rising adaptation of benefits like quick appetizers, a longer shelf life, and a more accessible food source. These noodles rank among the most well-liked snacks among consumers.
- Supermarket/Hypermarket accounted for maximum revenue share, which is accelerated due to a growth in the number of these stores and greater investment.
- Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the highest CAGR over the projected period on account of the increasing disposable income, and the region’s highly populated nations are factors that contribute to the market’s leading position.
- The global market is highly competitive owing to large market players with a global presence, including Hebei Hualong Food Group, Indofood Sukses Makmur, Kohlico Brands UK Ltd., Mamee Double, and Nestle SA.
Polaris Market Research has segmented the instant noodles market report based on product, distribution channel, and region:
Instant Noodles, Product Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2022 – 2030)
Instant Noodles, Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2022 – 2030)
- Traditional Grocery Stores
- Online Retailing
Instant Noodles, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2022 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa