The global mammography workstation market is expected to reach USD 216.0 million by 2028 according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Mammography Workstation Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Modality (Multimodal, Standalone); By Application (Diagnostic Screening, Advance Imaging, Clinical Review); By End-Use (Hospitals, Breast Care Centers, Academia), By Regions; Segment Forecast, 2021 – 2028” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides analysis on future market growth.
The global mammography workstation industry is projected to grow, owing to the rising prevalence of breast cancer, growing awareness among women of early diagnosis, and technological advancements in breast cancer detection systems. Early-onset of breast cancer is primarily attributed to the faulty hereditary gene BRCA, coupled with faulty diet, lifestyle, and hormonal imbalances.
The global mammography workstation industry is fragmented based on modality, application, end-use, and region. In terms of modality, the mammography workstation industry is segmented into multimodal, and standalone. The mammography workstation industry application segment is further divided into diagnostic screening, advanced imaging, and clinical review. In terms of end-use, the mammography workstation industry is segmented into hospitals, breast care centers, and academia.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the following link: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/mammography-workstation-market/request-for-sample
- Multi-modal market segment accounted for majority of the revenue share of mammography workstation industry owing to its high efficiency and product availability. The segment held over 60% of the market share in 2020. However, standalone segment is expected to expand at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
- Based on application, the diagnostic screening market segment of mammography workstation industry accounted for over 35% of the revenue share in 2020 and is expected to witness substantial market growth over the forecast period. This can be attributed to the several government-funded breast screening programs.
- North America market accounted for over 45% of the global mammography workstation industry revenue share in 2020 and is expected to witness at a significant market growth over the forecast period. Research and funding for breast cancer, awareness among women, and employed female population with high disposable income are increasing the adoption of such systems.
- The major market players operating in the industry include Hologic, Fujifilm, and Siemens Healthcare and together held a significant market share in 2020
List of Key Players
- Siemens Healthcare
- GE Healthcare
- Philips Healthcare
- Modi Medicare
- aycan Medical Systems, LLC
- Trivitron Healthcare
Polaris Market Research has segmented the mammography workstation market report on the basis of modality, application, end-use, and region
Mammography Workstation, Modality Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
Mammography Workstation, Application Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
- Diagnostic screening
- Advanced imaging
- Clinical review
Mammography Workstation, End-Use Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
- Breast care centers
Mammography Workstation, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa