The global mold release agents market size is expected to reach USD 3,467.00 million by 2032, according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Mold Release Agents Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Product (Water-based, Solvents-based, and Others); By Application; By Type; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2023-2032” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides analysis on future market growth.
Rapidly growing environmental regulations to curb the spreading emission of various harmful VOCs have forced manufacturers to increase their focus on the development of environmentally friendly agents with lower VOC emission as compared to conventional mold release agents is a key factor boosting the growth of the global market. Additionally, manufacturers are working on creating these agents for a large number of diversified tailor-specific applications that provide higher efficiency and allow them to be customized according to requirements.
For instance, in October 2022, LK Group announced the launch of the world’s first 12000T intelligent die-casting unit. The company said the trial production of prototypes has been completed and now it is available to take the world towards the single-piece casting technology to support the development of the die-casting industry.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/mold-release-agents-market/request-for-sample
In recent years, the molds are being started designing in such a way that produces maximum throughput in a molding cycle and single castings and led to higher weights being injected into complex and larger molds. Complex dies require mold release agents in larger amounts with the purpose of uniform cooling and proper release of parts including various sculpting applications.
Increasing application areas of releasing agents for catalyst regeneration, higher adoption of non-stick coating, and influencing refining capacity along with the high economic growth and abundant availability of a variety of raw materials among several countries worldwide, are likely to create lucrative market growth opportunities and expansion in the near future.
Mold Release Agents Market Report Highlights
- Water-based segment is expected to witness the fastest growth during the projected period on account of its features like non-flammable and free of chemicals and VOCs
- Die-casting segment accounted for considerable global market share in 2022, which is mainly driven by the application of this technology in a wide range of industries such as automobile, marine, and aerospace
- External mold release agents segment held the largest market revenue share in 2022 due to the wide adoption of these agents to prevent warpage and surge in penetration for castling or molding-based products
- Asia Pacific region dominated the global market with maximum market share, which is accelerated by increased industrialization and a growing number of construction-related activities in countries like India and China
- The global key market player includes Croda International, Freudenberg Group, Shin-Etsu Chemical, LANXESS AG, Moresco Corporation, and Sumico Lubricant
Polaris Market Research has segmented the mold release agents market report based on product, application, type, and region:
Mold Release Agents, Product Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2019 – 2032)
Mold Release Agents, Application Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2019 – 2032)
- PU Molding
- Rubber Molding
- Composite Molding
- Plastic Molding
- Wood Composite
- Panel Pressing
Mold Release Agents, Type Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2019 – 2032)
Mold Release Agents, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2019 – 2032)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa