The global orthodontic consumables market size is expected to reach USD 4.15 billion by 2030, according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Orthodontic Consumables Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Product Type (Anchorage Appliances, Ligatures, Brackets); By End-Use (Hospitals, Dental Clinics); By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides an analysis of future market growth.
The market for orthodontic consumables is expanding due to factors including an increase in the prevalence of dental problems, an increase in dental tourism in emerging markets, and an increase in disposable income in developing countries.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/orthodontic-consumables-market/request-for-sample
Emerging markets such as China, India, Brazil, and Mexico offer expansion opportunities for companies that manufacture and distribute these consumables. The rising aging population, the production of affordable consumables, and the expansion and modernization of healthcare infrastructure are the key factors influencing demand for these products in emerging economies.
Most dental procedures are either postponed or cancelled in order to stop the COVID-19 virus from spreading. Most dental offices are shut, and there are continuous lockdowns in many countries, which is projected to hamper industry expansion.
Orthodontic Consumables Market Report Highlights
- The brackets segment is expected to grow during the forthcoming years. Metal brackets are the type of bracket that hospitals use the most commonly. This is because they minimize treatment times and improve patient comfort.
- Due to their decreased visibility and capacity to offer the same advantages as metal brackets, a significant portion of revenue for the aesthetic brackets segment is also expected to grow in the near future.
- The end use segment for dental clinics held the biggest revenue share. The increasing number of dental offices worldwide and the widespread usage of aesthetic dentistry by both small- and large-scale dental offices are the primary drivers propelling the expansion of this market. Additionally, the expansion of dental clinics, particularly in developed nations, is anticipated to accelerate the industry. The end use segment for dental clinics held the biggest revenue share.
- North America, which has the biggest share and is expanding quickly, dominates the industry. Since the region has a well medical infrastructure and developed countries like the United States, it has the highest revenue share. Due to its expanding population, advances in dental technology, and expanding insurance plan coverage, the U.s region is fueling the industry growth.
- Major players operating in the industry include Align Technology, DB Orthodontics, Danaher Corp, Dentsply International inc; G&H Orthodontics, Great Lakes Dental Technologies, Henry Schein, Inc., Midmark Corporation, Morelli, Rocky Mountain Orthodontics, Sirona Dental Systems Inc., TP Orthodontics, Zimmer Biomet.
Polaris Market Research has segmented the Orthodontic Consumables Market report based on, product type, end-use, and region:
Orthodontic Consumables, Product Type Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Anchorage Appliances
- Buccal Tubes & Bands
- Elastomeric Ligatures
- Wire Ligatures
- Aesthetic Brackets
- Metal Brackets
- Beta Titanium Archwires
- Nickel Archwires
- Stainless Steel Archwires
Orthodontic Consumables, End-Use Type Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Dental Clinics
Orthodontic Consumables, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa