The global security robots market size is expected to reach USD 116.44 billion by 2030, according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Security Robots Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Application (Patrolling, Explosive Detection, Rescue Operations, and others); By Type; By End-Use; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides analysis on future market growth.
The rising defense spending of various countries and the high usage of forefront technologies to safeguard their country borders against various underwater threats are a few major factors expected to drive the growth of the global market during the forecast period.
Several defense forces worldwide are using UUVs for rapid environmental assessment, mine countermeasures, reconnaissance activities, and anti-submarine warfare, which is further likely to boost the adoption and usage of UUVs to tackle various underwater security threats over the coming years. For instance, The REMUS 300, an unmanned underwater vehicle, was chosen as the U.S. Navy’s new small UUV. This was mainly created to aid in the development of difficult marine operations with the help of performing various important underwater tasks.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/security-robots-market/request-for-sample
Furthermore, the trend of indoor security robots is gaining popularity in the global market due to their applicability in many different verticals, such as hospitals, offices, and others. Moreover, over the last decade, the number of disputes has increased significantly in the United States, with a rapid increase in terrorist attacks in several public places and schools. These territorial disputes and geopolitical instabilities have resulted in the higher adoption of security robots in the country.
The outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic has positively impacted the growth of the market due to the high deployment of security robots by various countries across the globe under several restrictions imposed by government bodies of countries to control the spread of COVID-19. The rising usage of autonomous robots has helped to improve the efficiency of security guards and technical personnel.
Security Robots Market Report Highlights
- Patrolling segment is expected to grow at a high CAGR during the forecast period owing to the increased government investments to set up improved and enhanced Managed Security Robotics Services.
- Unmanned aerial vehicles segment accounted for a major global share attributed to high accessibility to residential and commercial users across the globe.
- Defense and Military sector held the largest share and is anticipated to maintain its position throughout the study period due to the growing popularity of UAVs and rising military research & development activities.
- North America is anticipated to grow rapidly over the forecast period because of the increasing usage of advanced weapons in the defense sector and the high deployment of surveillance security robots in the commercial sector with the help of several large market players.
- Major players operating in the global market include BAE Systems Inc., Endeavor Robotics, Elbit Systems, Northrop Grumman Corporation, and Recon Robotics, along with the rising focus on several business developing strategies such as mergers, collaborations, and partnerships.
Polaris Market Research has segmented the security robots market report based on application, type, end use and region:
Security Robots, Application Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Explosive Detection
- Rescue Operation
Security Robots, Type Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
- Unmanned Ground Vehicles
- Unmanned Underwater Vehicles
Security Robots, End-Use Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Defense and Military
Security Robots, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa