The global systemic scleroderma treatment market expected to reach USD 2.09 billion by 2028 according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Systemic Scleroderma Treatment Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Drug Class (Immunosuppressors, Phosphodiesterase 5 inhibitors-PHA, Endothelin Receptor Antagonists, Prostacyclin Analogues, Calcium Channel Blockers, Others); By Regions; Segment Forecast, 2021 – 2028”
The global market for systemic scleroderma treatment is anticipated to grow due to presence of innovative small molecule therapies, significant government backed funding, and increasing clinical trials for the concerned diseases. Moreover, the presence industry-academia collaborations in the developed countries are favoring the systemic scleroderma treatment industry growth.
The global market for systemic scleroderma treatment is fragmented based on drug class and region. The drug class market segment has been bifurcated into immuno-suppressors, phosphodiesterase 5 inhibitors-PHA, endothelin receptor antagonists, prostacyclin analogues, calcium channel blockers, and others. The systemic scleroderma treatment industry region segment has been bifurcated into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the following link: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/systemic-scleroderma-treatment-market/request-for-sample
- Immunosuppressors market segment accounted for over 60% of the overall market revenue share in 2020 and is expected to continue its dominance in systemic scleroderma treatment industry over the forecast period owing to higher efficiency and comparatively improved results.
- North America systemic scleroderma treatment industry is dominating the global market for systemic scleroderma treatment, holding over 40% of the market share throughout forecast period. Favorable reimbursement scenario and strong drug pipeline favoring the systemic scleroderma treatment industry growth.
- The market players including Roche Ltd.; United Therapeutics; Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH together held a significant market share of global market for systemic scleroderma treatment in year 2020.
List of Key Players of Systemic Scleroderma Treatment Industry
- Hoffmann La Roche Ltd.
- Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
- United Therapeutics
- Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Bayer AG
- Mylan N.V.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
Polaris Market Research has segmented systemic scleroderma treatment market report on the basis of drug class and region:
Systemic Scleroderma Treatment, Drug Class Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
- Phosphodiesterase 5 inhibitors – PHA
- Endothelin Receptor Antagonists
- Prostacyclin Analogues
- Calcium Channel Blockers
Systemic Scleroderma Treatment, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa