The global terminal block market size is expected to reach USD 6.16 billion by 2030, according to a new study by Polaris market research. The report “Terminal Block Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Industry; By Type (Sectional, PCB Mount, Power Terminal, Barriers, Others); By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides analysis on future market growth.
The recent development of micro-miniaturized terminal blocks with insulation displacement connections and spring-loaded connection characteristics has contributed to the expansion of the market. The growth of the PCB sector due to the demand for customized blocks is one of the key factors driving the market. Numerous technological advancements in the various terminal block connections have given the market room to flourish.
There has been an increase in demand for terminal blocks in the telecom sector that are multifunctional, multipurpose, finger-safe, intelligent, and terminal blocks. The manufacturers’ inability to construct surface mount technology terminal blocks is a barrier to the market’s growth. For instance, in April 2022, Mitsubishi Electric announced the publication of its most recent Technology Discussion Guide, which explores the various cable connection technologies available for industrial automation components.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/terminal-block-market/request-for-sample
Furthermore, the new line of PCB blocks from the WAGO with push-in cage clamp connection technology for the power electronics was introduced in May 2020. In contrast to the 195 million shipments of smart speakers in 2021, the global installed base of smart home devices, headed by smart speakers, is predicted to approach 2 billion devices by 2022.
The COVID-19 epidemic had a significant influence on the global economy and several businesses during its height in 2020. Numerous difficulties in managing the company and creating remote work environments were brought on by the crisis. Prior to the COVID-19 outbreak, there were huge investment plans underway for significant shifts in the manufacturing industry as a result of Industry 4.0, the adoption of the Internet of Things, and industrial automation by numerous businesses.
Terminal Block Market Report Highlights
- In 2021, the industrial controls industry dominated the market in terms of revenue. This is primarily due to the tremendous growth in consumer electronics, coupled with an enormous surge in the manufacturing sector in Asian countries.
- In 2021, the global market is anticipated to develop fastest for sectional terminal blocks. This expansion has been facilitated by the creation of complex sectional terminal blocks with advanced characteristics as a result of technological advancement, the growing demand for upgraded consumer electronics and power distribution blocks to increase performance, as well as other considerations.
- Asia Pacific received the largest revenue share. The use of next-generation digital technologies to update electrical grids would result in a rise in demand for terminal blocks across Asia Pacific in the ensuing years.
- The global players with a global presence include TE Connectivity, Omron Corporation, Eaton Corporation PLC, and Rockwell Automation.
Polaris Market Research has segmented the terminal block market report based on industry, type, and region:
Terminal Block, Industry Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Process Control Instruments
- Power Supplies
- Telecom Equipment
- Business Equipment
- HVAC Systems
- Industrial Controls
Terminal Block, Type Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- PCB Mount
- Power Terminal
- Barriers or Barrier Strips
Terminal Block, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa