The global wearable skin adhesives market size is expected to reach USD 1,117.57 million by 2030, according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Wearable Skin Adhesives Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Product (Acrylic, Silicon); By End-Use (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Home Care Settings); By Application; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides an analysis of future market growth.
The growing demand for wearable skin adhesives for monitoring and diagnosing applications is expected to drive market growth. Furthermore, increasing penetration of the product owing to their high performance and comfortability with which they are used is further contributing to the market growth.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/wearable-skin-adhesives-market/request-for-sample
In addition, the growing number of baby boomers, changing lifestyles of people, as well as rising number of diseases such as hypertension, diabetes, and many more are likely to positively impact the demand for the product over the coming years. Moreover, awareness about wireless technology to monitor and diagnose such illnesses is anticipated to complement the growth of the industry.
The COVID-19 pandemic positively impacted the demand for wearable skin adhesives as many silicon-based devices were adopted to monitor the health of the senior population. However, as industrial activities resumed in 2021, the demand for wearable skin adhesives products positively impacted product demand.
Wearable Skin Adhesives Market Report Highlights
- Growing demand for the silicon-based segment is expected to drive the growth of the market owing to its comfortability and better adhesion property.
- The hospital segment accounted for the highest revenue share and is expected to continue its dominance owing to the high performance of patches, sutures, and glue under the supervision of professionals.
- Monitoring devices is expected to spearhead revenue growth as it is used to monitor and track several chronic diseases. Majority of consumers adopting monitoring devices to track daily activities across developed as well as developing economies
- North America dominated and is expected to grow over the forecast period on account of several lifestyle changes and the rising number of obese cases in the region such as the U.S., and Canada.
- Major players operating in the industry include 3M, Adhesive Research, Adhesion Biomedical, Chemence, Dow Corning,Ethion, Elkem Silicons, Kenzenm, H.B.Fuller, Henkel, Mueller Sports Medicine, Numaura Medical, Lohman, Polymer Science, Inc., Proteus Digital Health, Scapa Group, Vancive Medical Technologies
Polaris Market Research has segmented the Wearable Skin Adhesives market report based on product, application, end-use, and region:
Wearable Skin Adhesives, Product Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
Wearable Skin Adhesives, Application Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- Diagnostic Devices
- Monitoring Devices
- Drug Discovery Devices
Wearable Skin Adhesives, End-Use Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- Ambulatory Surgical centers
- Home Care Settings
Wearable Skin Adhesives, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa