Anti-aging is called for the process of inhibiting or controlling aging changes using different products and services. It includes the adoption of any procedure or product to reverse or slow down the visible effects of aging. In today’s world of modernization, it becomes a trend to have an impressive physical personality to live a confident life. Growing consciousness among the young generation and middle age population about their appearance has created a significant demand for anti-aging devices and products. These types of products are helpful for human skin in many ways, such as reducing dark sport and preventing the forming of wrinkles. There are several leading companies working in the beauty and care industry that provides various anti-aging products to their huge consumer base.
An increasing trend among the majority of the population to look younger, a growing volume of anti-aging cosmetic procedures, rising disposable income, and expanding medical tourism industry are some of the major factors driving significant growth for the anti-aging market. In addition to this, an increasing number of conferences and seminars on anti-aging coupled with rapid advancements in technologies used for anti-aging devices further creating a positive environment for the market. Moreover, the availability of a wide range of easy-to-use, and portable anti-aging devices for skin rejuvenation, wrinkle reduction, and cellulite reduction has resulted in growing consumer inclination towards ant-aging devices, thus boosting the overall growth of the market.
- Based on the type of the product, the anti-wrinkle segment generated the major revenue in the global market for the anti-aging market. The growth is driven by the growing awareness among people about Botox treatment performed for improving skin appearance.
- With respect to demography, generation x is estimated to grow at the fastest pace in the coming years, owing to the largest consumer category using anti-aging products. In terms of revenue generation, the segment is expected to dominate the market.
- In terms of treatment type, hair restoration is projected to witness exponential growth in the near future. Increasing hair transplant surgeries coupled with the growing geriatric population will drive the segmental growth.
- Rising demand for anti-stretch mark products as a result of the increasing obese population and major devices and product launches by leading players for treatment of stretch marks estimated to generate huge sales.
- The ongoing COVID-19 pandemic made an adverse effect on the market due to limitations on travel and the unavailability of resources. Manufacturers of anti-aging products prefer online mode to sell their products to deal with the crisis.
North America is the leading regional market for anti-aging and is expected to take this lead ahead in the coming years. Increasing awareness among people regarding aging signs, growing sedentary lifestyles, and rising obesity cases are fueling market growth in the region. The Asia Pacific is set to emerge as the next potential region due to the growing medical tourism industry in the region. Governments from this region are conducting several initiatives and campaigns to promote medical tourism. Leading Asian countries such as China, India, and Japan have become the most preferred destinations to undergo cosmetic surgeries. Due to the presence of the world’s largest young population in the region, leading companies are expanding their operations in Asian countries to increase their consumer base.
Deep-dive Insights on Ant-Aging Market by Polaris Market Research: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/anti-aging-market