Indoor air purifiers clean the air by trapping airborne contaminants inside a room. Chemicals, dust, smells, poisons, dust mites, and mold spores are just a few of the airborne contaminants that these filters can capture. They are made up of a filter and a fan that draws in and circulates air. The rising worry about air pollution, rising levels of dangerous substances in the air as a result, the increasing prevalence of industrialization and motorization in metropolitan areas, and the rising occurrences of airborne diseases are all important drivers driving market demand.
The increased spending power of consumers from emerging economies, as well as issues related to the health of workers, stricter regulations regarding industrial emissions, favorable laws and regulations, rising health issues due to indoor air pollution, and a growing residential and commercial sector, are among the major factors driving the indoor air purification market growth. Because of the rising demand for air purifiers in hospitals, colleges, and government institutions as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, the commercial application category is predicted to develop at the quickest rate.
COVID-19 Pandemic Influence on Indoor Air Purification Market
Stay-at-home and work-from-home policies, combined with lockdown measures to combat the spread of COVID-19, have raised a demand for air purifiers in residential applications. Moreover, due to its potential to reduce the spread of infectious diseases, demand for air purifiers soared in hospitals and other commercial facilities during the pandemic. During the COVID-19 pandemic, new product developments and technological breakthroughs are expected to boost the indoor air purification market growth.
Regional Dynamics for Indoor Air Purification Market
- As air pollution is likely to increase market demand in the coming years, disease prevalence is expected to rise. The demand for air purifiers is expected to rise in Asia-residential Pacific and commercial sectors.
- North America accounted for a significant portion of the global indoor air purification market and is expected to develop at a faster rate in the future years. Various rules relating to indoor air quality are expected to drive up demand for the gadget.
- Growing public health concerns and rising income levels are two major factors for the European region’s increased growth. In addition, various rules relating to indoor air quality are anticipated to drive up demand for the devices.
Recent Developments in Indoor Air Purification Market
- Oransi, a prominent air purification firm known for its efficient, intuitive, and dependable solutions, said that it has reached a definitive merger agreement with Aviemore, a Motion Control Technology Company. The veteran-owned air purification company will use Aviemore’s exclusive technology to make best-in-class air purifiers at its new production plant in Virginia.
- Clear Inc., a leading integrator of air and water firewall technologies, announced the first-ever hotel partnership with the Curio Collection by Hilton’s Vogue Hotel Montréal. The cooperation will cover the installation of Clear’s world-class air and water systems into the Vogue Hotel, which is owned by private Canadian property management and investment business Sageblan Investments, to create a new standard of healthy living within the hotel environment.
Deep-dive Insights on Indoor Air Purification Market by Polaris Market Research: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/indoor-air-purification-market/request-for-sample