Synoptophore is a technologically advanced diagnosis and correction device that play a key role in the treatment of squint and strabismus in the eyes. This device made up of two cylindrical shaped tubes with mirrored angle bends. Lenses of optimum magnification are preferably used in an eyepiece of Synoptophore.
With the help of this device stimulation of the eyes is performed by an automatic flashing unit and it also has the facility of manual stimulation. Such devices use orthotic methods to correct the imbalance of the eye and most importantly it involves non-surgical management making it preferable over other devices. The accuracy and versatility of these devices performing binocular vision assessments have boosted their adoption rate.
The growing prevalence of visual acuity disorders diplopia, amblyopia, visual acuity disorders, and other insufficiency ailments are among the major driving factors for the market growth. In addition to this, increasing risk factors resulting in strabismus and amblyopia is expected to fuel demand for synoptophore based solutions. Increasing awareness related to early diagnosis to avoid surgical interventions has resulted in the rise in eye examination camps in schools and colleges.
Furthermore, the higher reliability of synoptophore in assessments of ocular motility disorders makes them an inhabitable part of eye examination procedures. Moreover, a major shift in trend regarding preference for non-surgical procedures over surgical procedures is projected to offer lucrative growth opportunities for the market players.
Key Trends in Synoptophore Market
- The automated synoptophore machines segment is predicted to experience the fastest growth during the forecast period. The key functionality of automated synoptophore to quickly perform the visual acuity tests while following the standard protocol is contributing to surging segmental growth.
- The diagnostic segment is holding the largest revenue share in the synoptophore market, owing to a rise in the number of patient visits detected with cerebral palsy, stroke, and traumatic brain injury. These factors driving demand for synoptophore which in turn supports the growth of the segment.
- The clinic segment is predicted to garner a substantial growth rate due to low-cost requirements compared to hospitals and increased accessibility resulting in rising patient visits. Additionally, an increase in the count of orthoptics entering practice propelling the segmental growth.
- Europe region dominates the market for synoptophore with a significant share in the market, on account of growing awareness regarding the use of advanced technologies in ophthalmic care coupled with a rising number of manufacturers entering into the regional market.
- In North America, the regional market is accounted for the major revenue share and is anticipated to keep the same progress during the forecast period. Increasing incidence of amblyopia and strabismus and growing inclination for non-surgical treatment methods responsible for the rapid growth of the regional market.
Competitive Outlook for Synoptophore Market
The global market for synoptophore is highly fragmented and competitive with the presence of financially strong manufacturers. Leading players are increasingly focusing on the development of cost-effective products offering better results. In addition to this, they are also adopting various key strategies such as collaborations, partnerships, acquisitions, mergers, and product launched to stay relevant in the highly competitive market. Some of the prominent players in the synoptophore market include TAKAGI SEIKO CO.LTD, OCULUS Optikgeräte GmbH Haag-Streit UK Ltd., and others.
Deep-dive Insights on Synoptophore Market by Polaris Market Research: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/synoptophore-market