The global advanced distribution management system market size is expected to reach USD 9.69 billion by 2030, according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Advanced Distribution Management System Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Services (Managed Services, Professional Services); By Solution; By Deployment Type; By End-Use; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides analysis on future market growth.
There has been greater energy demand across the world in recent years. An increase in the adoption of automated solutions for higher efficiency in the energy and power sectors and rising industrial activities boost the demand for advanced distribution management systems across the world.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/advanced-distribution-management-system-market/request-for-sample
There has been a rising inclination toward the use of renewable energy sources, supplementing industry growth. Rising environmental concerns, the introduction of initiatives to decrease carbon emissions, and an increase in the adoption of solutions to optimize energy use further support the industry’s growth.
However, the advanced distribution management system has hidden costs involved. The general overhead cost consists of costs of employing technical experts and energy auditing. The industry-specific costs include the cost to identify opportunities, detailed investigation and design, and the cost of disruptions and inconvenience.
Advanced Distribution Management System Market Report Highlights
- The market for energy management system segment is expected be the fastest growing segment. This is due to increasing inclination towards energy efficiency
- Professional services accounted for the largest revenue share. This is due the sophistication of the systems owing to the synchronous data-sharing further fuels the demand for thorough as well as effective maintenance services.
- The on-premises sector account for a significant share in this industry owing to greater control over data and concerns regarding data privacy
- By end-use, the automotive & transportation sector is expected be the fastest growing segment. This is due to the increasing adoption of electric vehicles
- Asia Pacific region is expected to be the fasted growing region during the forecast period on account of increase in initiatives undertaken by the governments towards energy and utilities
- The global market is highly competitive owing to the existence of large market players with global presence including AutoGrid, depsys SA, Eaton Corporation, Electrical Transient Analyzer Program, Elipse Software, General Electric, Hitachi Ltd., IBM Corporation, Itron, Landis+GYR, Minsait ACS, Opus One Solutions, PXiSE Energy Solutions, Schneider Electric, and Siemens AG
Polaris Market Research has segmented the advanced distribution management system market report based on solution, services, deployment type, end-use, and region:
Advanced Distribution Management System, Solution Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Energy Management System
- Outage Management System
- Geographic Information System
- Customer Information System
Advanced Distribution Management System, Services Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Managed Services
- Professional Services
Advanced Distribution Management System, Deployment Type Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
Advanced Distribution Management System, End-Use Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- IT & Telecom
- Automotive & Transportation
Advanced Distribution Management System, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa