The global Amino Acids market size is expected to reach USD 49.42 billion by 2030, according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Amino Acids Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Raw Material (Plant-Based, Animal Based); By Livestock (Swine, Poultry, Cattle, Others); By Product; By Application; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides analysis on future market growth.
The producers operating in the industry will have more opportunities to grow the worldwide market as they launch new products, expand their operations, make investments, and make other efforts. For instance, in January 2020, the Marquie Group, Inc., a leading figure in the global cosmetics and wellness industry, announced the extension of a line of high-end amino acids-based product lines to its health and beauty platform. This announcement is made in partnership with its licensed brand, Whim.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/amino-acids-market/request-for-sample
Further, in May 2021, Unilever announced the collaboration with the food-tech firm ENOUGH to develop new plant-based beef products. To produce a high-quality protein, ENOUGH’s technology employs a novel zero-waste fermentation technique. Renewable feedstocks, like wheat and corn, are supplied by natural fungus.
Additionally, due to their numerous medical benefits, including their ability to build muscular strength, support body tissue renovation, and maintain proper skin, hair, and nails, they are becoming more and more in demand across a range of industries, which include food and beverage, beauty products, pharmaceuticals, and nutritional supplements.
The increasing adoption of the industry from the culinary, medical, and nutritional industries is driving industry growth. The chemical is frequently used in dietary supplements because it works well to relieve muscle pain, sprains, and mental fatigue.
Amino Acids Market Report Highlights
- Food and dietary supplements are anticipated to grow at a lucrative CAGR over the forecast period. Long-term product demand is anticipated to be driven by the expanding desire for dietary supplements and the supporting expansion of the health care industry in the nation.
- Poultry segment accounted for a significant share which is accelerated by the rising demand for turkeys, ducks, and chickens. Upsurge for chicken and broiler meat in various countries is anticipated to drive up demand for poultry feed and increase usage of food supplements like lysine and arginine.
- Animal feed segment is expected to grow at a fastest CAGR over the forecast period due to its benefits. They are utilized as additions in animal feed formulations to support animal development and reproduction as well as their need for protein.
- Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at a significant rate over the projected period due to the region’s growing need for the personal care sector.
- The global market is highly competitive owing to the existence of large industry players with a global presence including Ajinomoto Co., Inc., Evonik Industries AG, FUFENG GROUP, Kingchem Life Science LLC, Merck KGaA, Prinova Group LLC, Qingdao Samin Chemical Co., Ltd., Sumitomo Chemical Co. Ltd.
Polaris Market Research has segmented the amino acids market report based on raw material, product, livestock, application, and region:
Amino Acids, Raw Material Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Animal Based
Amino Acids, Product Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
Amino Acids, Application Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Animal Feed
- Food & Dietary Supplements
- Personal Care
Amino Acids, Livestock Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
Amino Acids, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa