The global ammonium sulfate market size is expected to reach USD 5.04 Billion by 2030 according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Ammonium Sulfate Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Form (Solid, Liquid); By Application (Fertilizers, Pharmaceutical, Food & Feed Additives, Water Treatment, Others); By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides analysis on future market growth.
Factors such as growth in the pharmaceutical industry, population growth, increased investment, research, and development activities, increased awareness of product benefits and limited arable land, and consumer spending. Consume products in the form of chemical sulfur and nitrogen from soil fertilizers.
Enhancing the preference of ammonium sulfate for wetlands used in rice farming as a nitrate fertilizer is a poor choice because it leads to denitrification and leaching. In addition, the various benefits of plant product growth, such as protein synthesis, continue to influence the market.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/ammonium-sulfate-market/request-for-sample
Ammonium sulfate prices saw steady growth in the first quarter of 2022, fueled by the surge in gas prices and strong demand from the U.S. The downstream agricultural sector is concerned about the lack of fertilizer supply, as total inventories in all major sectors are below historical levels, while consumption remains strong. Farmers and downstream end consumers are worried about the cost of fertilizer in the country ahead of the upcoming spring crop.
The price of ammonium sulfate is increasing due to the high ammonia content of the feedstock and low sulfur reserves. Fertilizer prices in China have been rising steadily for some time due to increased demand from other countries as well as higher transportation costs.
Companies had to stop or reduce production as Beijing imposed strict pollution regulations ahead of the Winter Olympics in February 2022. Prices of energy sources such as coal and natural gas have increased globally due to shortages and winter heating demand, which has impacted ammonium sulfate prices.
Ammonium Sulfate Market Report Highlights
- Solid form garnered the largest revenue share, owing to its high consumption among end users, and better benefits for the farmers in terms of usage and storage, while liquid is expected to gain prominence in the future years due to slowly increase in market demand in few chemical-based industries
- Use of ammonium sulfate in the production of fertilizer accounted for the significant share, while, it is slowly moving towards other verticals including in water treatment methods, as there is rising need of safe drinking water on urban pockets of emerging nations
- North America is expected to grow at a significant CAGR rate over the projected period, owing to the presence well developed distribution network of multinational companies in the nation, coupled with its rising applicability in other associated industries
- APAC is expected to register substantial growth rate, owing to availability of huge agriculture dependent population in the country
- Market participants such as BASF SE, Novus International, Evonik Industries AG, Royal DSM, Lanxess, Tereos, Sumitomo Chemical and Honeywell International are some of the key players operating in the market.
Polaris Market Research has segmented the ammonium sulfate market report on the basis of form, application, and region
Ammonium Sulfate, Form Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
Ammonium Sulfate, Application Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Food & Feed Additives
- Water Treatment
Ammonium Sulfate, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa