The global apoptosis assay market size is expected to reach USD 7.53 billion by 2027 according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Apoptosis Assay Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Product (Kits, Reagents, Instruments); By Technique (Flow Cytometry, Fluorescence Microscopy, Spectrophotometry, Others); By Assay Type; By End-Use; By Regions; Segment Forecast, 2020 – 2027” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides analysis on future market growth.
The key factors responsible for its market growth include the research and development in apoptosis and other programmed cell death pathways, the need for developing tests for different cell lines, and the rising incidence of different types of cancers across the globe. Moreover, the growing interest of test kit manufacturers to foray into apoptosis bases kits.
The global apoptosis assay industry is fragmented based on the product, technique, assay type, end-use, and region. In terms of product, the market is segmented into kits, reagents, and instruments. Based on the technique, the market is further bifurcated into flow cytometry, fluorescence microscopy, spectrophotometry, and other techniques.
Based on the assay type, the apoptosis test market is classified as Caspase, DNA Fragmentation, Cell Permeability, and Mitochondrial. The end-use segment is further divided into pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies, hospital & diagnostic laboratories, and academic & research institutes.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the following link: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/apoptosis-assay-market/request-for-sample
- The apoptosis test kits segment accounted for the largest revenue share as it is consumed in every test procedure. Kits accounted for over 50% of the revenue share in 2019. However, the reagents market is expected to expand at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
- Based on the assay type, the caspase segment is projected to constitute almost half of the market by the end of 2027. This high share is owing to the growing interest of companies in caspase-based apoptosis tests
- North America region is dominating the global revenue, holding over 45% of the market share throughout the forecast period. The presence of major players in the region, industry-academia collaboration, and intellectual capability of the U.S. are major factors responsible for the region’s growth.
- The major players operating in the apoptosis assay industry include Becton Dickinson, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., and Bio-Rad Laboratories and together held a significant market share in 2019
List of Key Players
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories
- GeneCopoeia, Inc.
- Becton, Dickinson & Company (BD)
- Promega Corporation
- Sartorius AG
- Merck KGaA
- Abcam plc.
- Takara Bio Inc.
Polaris Market Research has segmented the apoptosis assay market report on the basis of product, technique, assay type, end-use, and region.
Apoptosis Assay, Product Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
Apoptosis Assay, Technique Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Flow Cytometry
- Fluorescence Microscopy
- Other Techniques
Apoptosis Assay, Assay Type Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Caspase Assays
- DNA Fragmentation Assays
- Cell Permeability Assays
- Mitochondrial Assays
Apoptosis Assay, End-Use Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- Hospital & Diagnostic Laboratories
- Academic & Research Institutes
Apoptosis Assay, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa