The global Artificial Intelligence in Cancer Diagnostics Market size is expected to reach USD 4,841.84 million by 2030, according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Artificial Intelligence in Cancer Diagnostics Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Application (Screening & Diagnosis, Tumor Identification, Surveillance); By Cancer Type (Breast Cancer, Lung Cancer); By End-Use; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides an analysis of future market growth.
To detect abnormal cell growth in the body, AI can be used. AI and ML can identify the growth of cancer cells at an early stage with the help of machine learning. Furthermore, with the rising need for cancer detection at an early stage with efficacy, AI technologies are introduced and are expected to have a positive impact on the industry’s growth.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/artificial-intelligence-in-cancer-diagnostics-market/request-for-sample
In addition, the rising prevalence of cancer worldwide is one of the primary drivers of the industry. AI is being used to detect cancer with efficacy and efficiency, detecting, classifying, and monitoring tumors, leading to industry growth.
The COVID-19 pandemic had a negative impact on the demand for AI in cancer diagnosis owing to the increasing number of COVID-19 cases during the period. Due to the increased number of Covid-19 cases, the healthcare sector was mainly focusing on those cases only.
Artificial Intelligence in Cancer Diagnostics Market Report Highlights
- Screening & diagnosis dominates the industry owing to use of deep learning and machine learning which is used to identify the movement of cancer at micro levels, identify the stage, provide proper therapy, and predict the response of immune therapy on patients
- Breast cancer is the most common cancer found among women. The use of AI & ML in detecting breast cancer at early stages contributes to the growth of the industry. With the detection of cancer at early stages, proper treatment can be provided to the patients, resulting in low death rates
- Diagnostic centers dominate the industry owing to government initiatives and fundings in healthcare sector. The technologically advanced equipment, trained staff, and medical professionals are present in diagnostic centers for the assessment.
- North America dominates the industry with highest revenue share in 2021 owing to presence of major key players in the region.
- Major players operating in the industry include Pfizer, Therapixel, Sophia Genetics, Freenome, Tempus, Janssen Pharmaceutica, Path AI, Google Deep Mind, IBM, Microsoft, Cerner Corporation, RaySearch Laboratories, Flatiron, Whiterabbit.ai, Oncology Analytics, Inc, Oncora Medical, Ibex Medical Analytics, 4baseCare.
Polaris Market Research has segmented the artificial intelligence in cancer diagnostics market report based on application, type, end-use, and region:
Artificial Intelligence in Cancer Diagnostics, Application Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- Screening & Diagnosis
- Tumor Identification
Artificial Intelligence in Cancer Diagnostics, Type Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Cervical Cancer
Artificial Intelligence in Cancer Diagnostics, End-Use Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- Diagnostic centers
- Medical Research Institute
- Contract Research Organization
Artificial Intelligence in Cancer Diagnostics, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa