The global automated liquid handling technologies market size is expected to reach USD 4.20 billion by 2030, according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Automated Liquid Handling Technologies Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Product (Automated Liquid Handling Workstation, Reagents & Consumables); By Application (Drug Discovery, Biotechnology); By End-Use; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides an analysis of future market growth.
The growing market demand for automated liquid handling technologies in the healthcare sector is increasing due to awareness of the advantages of the technologies. Furthermore, increasing investment in R&D by various biotech and pharma sector to develop innovative drugs with accuracy is one of the major factors driving market demand.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/automated-liquid-handling-technologies-market/request-for-sample
In addition, the growing infrastructure in healthcare across developing economies such as India, Brazil, Mexico, Russia, and China is likely to positively impact the demand for the product over the coming years. Moreover, the market demand to preserve samples with the risk of contamination drives the segment growth. The COVID-19 pandemic positively impacted the demand for the system as the rise in infection has created more opportunities for developing various drugs efficiently and conveniently. However, as industrial activities resumed in 2021, the market demand for the technologies has increased frequently and has positively impacted product demand.
Automated Liquid Handling Technologies Market Report Highlights
- Growing demand for the automated handling workstations segment is increasing owing to cost-effectiveness, and fewer human intervention techniques are expected to drive product demand.
- The drug and discovery segment accounted for the highest revenue share in 2021 and is expected to continue its dominance owing to the increasing adoption of automatic systems to reduce viscosity within the combined fluids.
- The pharmaceutical and biotechnological segment is expected to spearhead revenue growth as it is used in various drug testing and screening in the pharma sectors, and its applications are used across developed as well as developing economies.
- North America is dominated and expected to grow over the forecast period on account of several investments by the government across the region. In addition, the huge prevalence of trained professionals in the automatic liquid handling sector drives the growth.
- Major players operating in the industry include Aurora Biomed, Inc., Autogen, Inc., Biotek Instruments, Inc, Corning Incorporated, Danaher, Eppendorf AG, Formulatrix, Gilson, Inc., Hamliton Company, Hudson Robotics, Labcyte Inc., Lonza, Mettler Toledo, PerkinElmer
Polaris Market Research has segmented the automated liquid handling technologies market report based on product, application, end-use, and region:
Automated Liquid Handling Technologies, Product Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Automated Liquid Handling Technologies Workstations
- By Assembly
- Standalone workstations
- Integrated workstations
- By Type
- Multipurpose workstation
- Pipetting workstation
- Specialized Liquid Handler
- Workstation Module
- By Assembly
- Reagents & consumables
Automated Liquid Handling Technologies, Application Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Drug Discovery & ADME-Tox Research
- Cancer & Genomic Research
Automated Liquid Handling Technologies, End-Use Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Academic & Research Institutes
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- Contract Research Organization
Automated Liquid Handling Technologies, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa