The global bone densitometers market size is expected to reach USD 429 million by 2030, according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Bone Densitometers Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Technology; By Device Type; By End-Use; By Application; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides analysis on future market growth.
Favorable government policies, funding, and the rising global population fuel market expansion. For instance, in February 2020, government funding of EUR 81 million in the UK will go toward developing a new advanced imaging center that will house lasers that are so powerful they can create cutting-edge 3D X-rays.
In addition to lowering production costs and spotting design flaws, this will aid in rapidly creating new medical therapies. New treatments can be developed more quickly owing to this new technology. With current technology, high-quality 3D imaging of a sick bone, for instance, can take hours or even days; new methods, however, can create detailed 3D X-rays in just 40 seconds.
Developing integrated digital detectors and computer-assisted ultrasound densitometers has resulted in high operational simplicity and shorter measurement times. Assessment in numerous medical specialties, including gynecology, endocrinology, and many others, has been made possible by ultrasonic bone densitometers. A favorable outlook for the industry is anticipated to be further enhanced by additional variables such as improvements in DXA scanners, which have enabled speedier and more actual diagnosis, and rising investments in improving the current healthcare infrastructure.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/bone-densitometers-market/request-for-sample
Further, to satisfy end-user demand and improve their market position, the major bone densitometer businesses are concentrating on offering technologically cutting-edge solutions. These businesses are incorporating third-generation bone densitometer technologies into various products, including radiography, computed tomography, fluoroscopy, mammography, diffraction, 3D visualization, modeling, and others.
Bone Densitometers Market Report Highlights
- Axial bone densitometry segment is anticipated to grow significantly over the forecast period. These densitometers are cost-effective in nature and have the ability to provide an accurate diagnosis. Since the equipment is portable, it can be used at pharmacies and health fairs, and the test is typically less expensive.
- The hospital segment accounted for a major global revenue share due to a surge in bone illnesses and the frequency of traffic accidents.
- Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the highest CAGR over the projected period. The aging populace and rising disposable income with bone screening will increase product adoption.
- The global players include BeamMed, CyberLogic., CompuMed, DMS Group, Eurotec Medical, GE Healthcare, Hologic, Medonica, Osteometer MediTech, Scanflex Healthcare, Swissray International, Trivitron Healthcare, and Xingaoyi Medical.
Polaris Market Research has segmented the bone densitometers market report based on technology, device type, end-use, application, and region:
Bone Densitometers, Technology Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- Dual-Energy X-Ray Absorptiometry (DXA)
- Single X-Ray Absorptiometry (SXA)
- Radiographic Absorptiometry (RA)
- Quantitative Computed Tomography (QCT)
Bone Densitometers, Device Type Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- Axial Bone Densitometers
- Peripheral Bone Densitometers
Bone Densitometers, Application Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- Osteoporosis and Osteopenia Diagnosis
- Cystic Fibrosis Diagnosis
- Body Composition Measurement
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Diagnosis
Bone Densitometers, End-Use Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- Specialty Clinics
- Diagnostics and Imaging Centers
Bone Densitometers, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa