The global building & construction tapes market size is expected to reach USD 5.29 billion by 2030, according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Building & Construction Tapes Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Product (Duct Tapes, Double Sided Tapes, Masking Tapes, Others); By Material Type; By Application; By End-Use; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides analysis on future market growth.
The rapidly growing construction sector in the Asia Pacific, along with the increasing penetration of adhesive tapes for bonding trim and window attachments, are major factors driving the market growth. In addition, the rising demand for taping materials in developed economies, such as Germany and the U.S., for various applications in the residential sector is likely to drive the demand for building and construction tapes.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/building-construction-tapes-market/request-for-sample
Building & construction tapes are used across various applications such as commercial, residential, and industrial. These tapes are used for mounting components on windows and doors, bonding, and are also used for wall coverings. The tapes are of certain types, such as duct tape, double-sued, masking tapes, and other variants.
There are several manufacturers of building & construction tapes that are keenly aiming at offering customized products based on customers’ needs. Also, increasing urbanization and the rise in construction developments have led to increasing demand in the market worldwide.
The global building & construction tapes market is primarily by rising construction activities. The population of most countries is increasing rapidly, which in turn has surged the infrastructure & construction activities. According to a report published by National Investment Promotion & Facilitation Agency, the revenue of construction equipment agencies reached USD 5.0 billion in 2020. It is expected to grow with an average annual growth rate of 7.1% by 2025.
Asia-Pacific accounted for a significant share of the global market in 2021 and is expected to maintain its dominant share over the forecast period. The strengthening construction industry, greater demand from residential projects, and the development of higher numbers of offices and factories drive the demand in the region. Moreover, the presence of prominent regional players, economic growth, and technological advancements would contribute to the industry growth during the forecast period.
Building & Construction Tapes Market Report Highlights
- The market for the duct tapes segment is expected to hold a significant share. These tapes are used across various applications such as sealing, wrapping, and other bonding activities.
- Polyethylene accounted for the largest share owing to its high efficiency, and major players are focusing on developing advanced products with polyethylene backing reinforced with glass yarn filament.
- By application, the building and construction tapes market is categorized into doors, flooring, roofing, walls & ceilings, windows, building envelope, plumbing, HVAC, and electrical. The windows segment is expected to account for the largest share during the forecast period owing to the rising demand for adhesive tapes for mounting window panels. Sealing gaps in the window and door panels drive the segment.
- Asia-Pacific region will lead the global market by 2030. This is due to the rising initiatives undertaken by the governments towards construction activities.
- The global market is highly competitive owing to the presence of large market players, including 3M Company, Avery Dennison Corporation, Berry Global Inc, Bostik, DuPont, ECHOtape, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA.
Polaris Market Research has segmented the building and construction tapes market report based on product, material type, application, end-use, and region:
Building & Construction Tapes, Product Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Duct Tapes
- Double Sided Tapes
- Masking Tapes
Building & Construction Tapes, Material Type Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Polyvinyl chloride
- Polyethylene Terephthalate
Building & Construction Tapes, Application Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Walls & Ceilings
- Building Envelope
Building & Construction Tapes, End-Use Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
Building & Construction Tapes, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa