The global cell-free protein expression market size is expected to reach USD 470.45 million by 2030 according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Cell-free Protein Expression Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Product (Expression, Reagents); By Application (Enzyme Engineering, High Throughput Production, Protein Labelling, Protein-Protein Interaction, Protein Purification); By Method; By End-Use; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides analysis on future market growth.
Increasing R&D in proteomics and genomics, higher prevalence of cancerous and infectious diseases, shorter expression time, and structural modification are the factors raising the industry. Also, increasing demands for novel biologic products for treating several chronic diseases, including cancer, anemia, and multiple sclerosis, drive the industry’s growth.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/cell-free-protein-expression-market/request-for-sample
Rapid and high-throughput expression of mutant protein for functional analysis, labeling of protein with stable isotopes for structural analysis, analysis of components required for protein folding, production of functional virons or toxic polypeptides, experiments to characterize protein-protein interaction and protein-nucleic acid interaction, and expression to mammalian protein with proper glycosylation and native post-translational modifications are some significant applications driving the growth of the industry.
Cell-free Protein Expression Market Report Highlights
- Biologists at Toronto University removed the enzyme required for transcription and translation from E. coli to develop a system that identifies the parts of the SARS-CoV-2 genome and activates a molecular shift to generate a reporter protein that eradicates the purified RNA from the sample replacing RT-PCR for additional rapid diagnostic testing.
- The enzyme engineering segment is the largest revenue share in 2021, as it benefits bio-manufacturing synthetic biology and medicines.
- The high throughput production is expected to grow faster over the forecast due to the utilization of CFPS for high throughput enzyme screening which has been proved to be a proper technique for determining enzyme variants and novel biocatalysts.
- The transcription and translation method accounts for the most significant market revenue as it makes it easy and consumes investigators’ time by combining the processes of in vitro transcription and translation in a single tube format.
- North America is expected for the highest market share. In this region, the United States holds the largest market share due to the country’s increasing burden of cancer cases, which is anticipated to stimulate the demand for the industry.
- The global market is highly competitive owing to the existence of large industry players with a global presence Biotechrabbit GmbH, CellFree Sciences Co., Ltd., Cube Biotech GmbH, GeneCopoeia, Inc., Jena Bioscience GmbH, Merck KGaA, New England BioLabs, Promega Corporation, Takara Bio Company, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
Polaris Market Research has segmented the cell-free protein expression market report based on products, applications, methods, end-uses, and regions:
Cell-free Protein Expression, Product Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- Expression systems
- coli cell-free protein expression system
- Wheat germ cell-free protein expression system
- Rabbit reticulocytes cell-free protein expression system
- Insert cell cell-free protein expression system
- Human cell-free protein expression system
Cell-free Protein Expression, Applications Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- Enzyme Engineering
- High Throughput production
- Protein labelling
- Protein-protein interaction
- Protein purification
Cell-free Protein Expression, Method Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- Transcription and translation system
- Translation system
Cell-Free Protein Expression, End Use Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology companies
- Academic and research institutes
Cell-Free Protein Expression, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa