The global content disarm and reconstruction market size is expected to reach USD 826.77 million by 2030, according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Content Disarm and Reconstruction Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Services (Solution and Services); By Deployment Mode; By End-Use; By Organization Size; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022-2030” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides analysis on future market growth.
Increasing adoption of advanced solutions and shifting IT trends globally coupled with the rising implementation of general data protection regulation to enhance and help combat persistent security leaks of sensitive personal information are significant factors projected to drive the market growth over the projected period.
Furthermore, a surge in acceptance of innovative security solutions and growing consumer awareness towards security threats, along with the high efforts by market companies to ensure better solutions and services through various business developing activities, is likely to augment industry growth in the coming years.
For instance, in June 2022, Forcepoint acquired Deep Secure to strengthen its capabilities and expand offerings by integrating company’s defense content disarm & reconstruction solutions into Forcepoint’s Data based SASE architecture for a wide range of multinational corporations.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/content-disarm-and-reconstruction-market/request-for-sample
CDR solutions can allow organizations and enterprises to combine various supplementary infrastructure technologies, including software-defined perimeters, to build a robust and highly secure platform. In addition, many SMEs worldwide seek to modernize their applications by moving to advanced and innovative platforms like IaaS and SaaS, which are expected to impact the growth of the global market positively.
Content Disarm and Reconstruction Market Report Highlights
- Services segment is expected to witness the highest CAGR over the forecast period owing to increasing prevalence of consulting, implementation, training, integration, and support among various industries
- Cloud-based segment is projected to hold a significant revenue share due to increasingly migrating businesses towards the cloud-based deployment from an on-premises deployment.
- Manufacturing sector is anticipated to grow fastest throughout the forecast period, which is mainly accelerated by rising deployment of advanced technologies in the processes
- Large enterprises segment accounted high global revenue share on account of high adoption and penetration of CDR solutions across the globe because of its various benefits
- North America dominated the global market and is likely to maintain its dominance over the projected period owing to an increasing number of sophisticated cyber-attacks instances and growing use of cloud-based security solutions
- Major players operating in global market includes Check Point Software Technologies, Glasswall Solutions, and ReSec Technologies.
Polaris Market Research has segmented the content disarm and reconstruction market report based on component, deployment mode, end-use, organization size, and region:
Content Disarm and Reconstruction, Component Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
Content Disarm and Reconstruction, Deployment Mode Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
Content Disarm and Reconstruction, End-Use Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- IT & Telecom
- Energy & Utilities
- Government & Defense
Content Disarm and Reconstruction, Organization Size (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- Large Enterprises
Content Disarm and Reconstruction, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa