The global data fabric market size is expected to reach USD 8.10 billion by 2030, according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Data Fabric Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Component (Software, Services); By Business Application; By Deployment Mode; By Vertical; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022-2030” gives a detailed insight into the current market dynamics and provides an analysis on future market growth.
With the emergence of digital transformation, IoT, the Industrial internet of things, and innovations that create smart solutions, the number and variety of company data have increased. Furthermore, as the need for information analytics has grown, data management technologies have progressed dramatically.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/data-fabric-market/request-for-sample
Further, due to its ability to unbind data from underlying systems so that it may be accessed throughout the fabric, this evolution has led to a proliferation of the deployment of data fabric solutions, alleviating the financial burden on businesses that choose big data solutions.
Beyond fixed workstations and on-site servers, businesses are increasingly expanding their perimeters. The range of networked devices is expanding, from BYOD and WFH to ruggedized handheld devices in the field, as well as the Internet of Things (IoT). For Instance, in December 2020, SAP released a new version of SAP Data Intelligence.
The version has capabilities including deployment & administration, metadata and governance, network modeling, connectivity and integration, and intelligent processing. It is a version of the SAP Data Intelligence platform that is installed locally.
Data Fabric Market Report Highlights
- Solution segment held the highest share which is dominating the industry. A rise in the popularity of data fabric platforms can be attributed to improvements in business data management.
- Cloud segment holds a significant CAGR over the forecast period. The preference for the on-premises deployment of data management solutions among industries vulnerable to data losses, data privacy violations, and security breaches contributes to the increased adoption of the on-premises deployment mode.
- Asia Pacific holds a lucrative CAGR in the market over the forecast period. The ability to develop nations in the Asia-Pacific to spend more on IT to remain competitive in the global market has considerably increased the region’s growth.
- The global market is highly competitive owing to the existence of large industry players with a global presence including CluedIn Inc., Cinchy Solution Inc., Dell Technologies Corp., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, IBM Corporation, Informatica Corporation, Idera Incorporation, Oracle Corporation, TIBCO Software, Teradata Corporation, and VMware, Inc.
Polaris Market Research has segmented the Data Fabric market report based on component, business application, deployment mode, vertical, and region:
Data Fabric, Component Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Managed services
- Professional services
- Support and Maintenance
Data Fabric, Business Application Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Fraud Detection
- Security Management
- Compliance Management
- Customer Experience Management
- Sales and Marketing Management
- Business Process Management
- Other Applications
- Supply Chain Management
- Asset Management
- Workforce Management
Data Fabric, Deployment Mode Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
Data Fabric, Vertical Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Telecommunications and IT
- Retail and E-Commerce
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Energy and Utilities
- Media and Entertainment
- Other Verticals
Data Fabric, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa