The global dental contouring market size is expected to reach USD 3.99 billion by 2030, according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Dental Contouring Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Instrument Type (Sanding Disc, Diamond Burs, Dental Drills); By Site (Central Incisors, Lateral Incisors, Canines); By Application; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides an analysis of future market growth.
The growing demand for dental contouring increased due to the rising incidence of caries with minor problems such as tooth crowding and chipped or fractured teeth, which is expected to drive industry growth. Furthermore, increasing awareness about dental care and an increase in dental aesthetics are the factors that will drive market growth.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/dental-contouring-market/request-for-sample
In addition, the growing demand for the market in the Asia Pacific region is expected to stimulate the growth of the market. The rise in sugar consumption and poor eating and brushing habits in areas such as India and China are expected to drive growth opportunities in dental contouring.
The COVID-19 pandemic hampered the demand for dental countering owing to global lockdowns, and clinics and dental hospitals were shut down. However, as dental activities resumed in 2021, the need for dental contouring rose because the polishing and trimming could be done only under supervision.
Dental Contouring Market Report Highlights
- Growing demand for the diamond burs segment is expected to grow as it is the major equipment that has high demand due to its performance and ease of cutting and trimming.
- The central incisors accounted for the highest revenue share in 2021 and is expected to continue their dominance owing to the application during major injuries and during fractures to improve the appearance of the smile.
- Irregular edges type is expected to spearhead revenue growth as there are many cases of chipping and jagged teeth which target younger to mid adults across developed as well as developing economies.
- Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a significant CAGR over the forecast period on account of the low cost of treatment and the rise in dental tourism across developing nations in the region, such as India and China.
- Major players operating in the industry include All smiles Dental, Abano Healthcare Group, Apollo White Dental, Axiss Dental, Coast Dental, Cleveland clinic, Dental services Group, Elleven Dental, Highfield Dental & Facial Clinic, Mayo Clinic Dentistry, Newton Dental Group, Gentle Dentistry, Great Expressions Dental Centers, Pacific Dental Services, Smiles 360, Q &M Dental Group.
Polaris Market Research has segmented the dental contouring market report based on instrument type, site, application. region
Dental contouring, instrument Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Sanding Discs
- Diamond Burs
- Dental Drills
Dental contouring, Site Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Central Incisors
- Lateral Incisors
Dental contouring, Application Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Irregular Edges
- Chips and cracks
- Minor crowding
- ‘Tooth Overlapping
Dental contouring, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa