The global digital battlefield market size is expected to reach USD 154.00 billion by 2030, according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Digital Battlefield Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Technology (Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Master Data Management, Cloud Computing, IoT, Others); By Platform; By Application; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022-2030” provides detailed insight into current market dynamics and analysis of future market growth.
Rising demand for cloud-based infrastructure in the defense segment, digitalization and huge funding in the military sector for enhancing combat gadgetry and overseas intelligence systems, and fast pace development in robotics technologies, Big Data analytics, artificial intelligence, and unmanned aerial vehicle are all driving the industry growth.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/digital-battlefield-market/request-for-sample
Modern digital battlefield equipment is one of the prominent essentials of defense and secret intelligence bureaus across the globe. Therefore, these sorts of agencies are the major end users, witnessing a high need for such implements.
Many industry specialists have observed that the COVID-19 epidemic has not badly impacted the requirement for such battlefield products. As a consequence of military remodels and new appropriation strategies, demand amidst the defense sector continues to sturdy, specifically in developed and emerging nations such as the United States, Russia, Germany, China, and India, among others.
The COVID-19 epidemic has given rise to serious harm to business enterprises worldwide. The production of digital battlefield equipment involving systems, subsystems, and constituents has also been affected. Even though the ultra-modern digital battlefield for military applications is significant, disturbance in the demand-supply module has ceased its manufacturing activity for a brief time.
North America is predicted to hold the biggest share of the global market in 2021. In the North American province, the US, with its powerful defense and financial system, is acknowledged as one of the fundamental producers, retailers, and customers of hi-tech digital battlefield technologies. The modern defense blueprint of the United States specifies a surge in military disburses to involve newfangled potential in the current defense infrastructure of the US military to control country safeguards.
Digital Battlefield Market Report Highlights
- Innovative warfare, huge, funding, and artificial intelligence deployment in the military and defense segment are the vital factor accountable for the growth of the global market during the forecast period.
- Space fragment holds the lion’s share during the forecast period 2022-28 due to real-time mapping of the subject coupled with strong communication with satellite-based networks.
- Advance procuring initiatives, joint military operations, and outsourcing of defense equipment in growing and developed nations such as the US, Germany, Russia, China, India, and others are expected to boost the market expansion.
- North American province leads the market owing to the existence of financially strong nations namely the US and Canada are accountable due to the strong military ecosystem, world’s highest funding, and strong technological framework.
- The global market players include Thales Group, BAE Systems, General Dynamics Corporation, Raytheon Technologies Corporation, Inc., Leonardo S.p.A., Lockheed Martin Corporation, L3Harris Technologies, Collins Aerospace, Northrop Grumman Corporation, and Others.
Polaris Market Research has segmented the digital battlefield market report based on by platform, technology, application, and region:
Digital Battlefield, Platform Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2022 – 2030)
Digital Battlefield, Technology Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2022 – 2030)
- Artificial Intelligence
- Big Data
- Master Data Management
- Cloud Computing
Digital Battlefield, Application Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2022 – 2030)
- Warfare Platform
- Predictive maintenance
- Command & Control
Digital Battlefield, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2022 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa