The global digitally printed wallpaper market size is expected to reach USD 21.33 billion by 2032, according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Digitally Printed Wallpaper Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Substrate (Nonwoven, Vinyl, Paper, and Others); By Printing Technology; By End-Use Sector; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022-2030” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides analysis on future market growth.
Digitally printed wallpaper is a mural that can be used in both residential and commercial spaces. It is an image or mural that is printed on a computer. Additionally, these wallpapers are used to decorate the interior of both public and private buildings, as well as motor vehicles. Suppliers of digital wallpaper typically offer these wallpapers in roll form, which are attached to the wall with glue that sticks. These wallpapers are made from nonwoven, vinyl, recycled paper, coated paper, watermarked paper, and specialty paper. Two printing technologies are laser printing and inkjet printing, both of which are referred to as electro-photography.
Also increasing rapid urbanization causes domestic and foreign businesses to make sizable investments in the construction industry, particularly in residential developments. Digitally printed wallpapers are also frequently used in remodeling and renovation projects by interior designers and developers. Additionally, it is anticipated that soon, rising living standards and a greater demand for new homes will increase the demand for digitally printed wallpaper.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/digitally-printed-wallpaper-market/request-for-sample
Additionally, the majority of customers prefer innovative and decorative wall art to improve the aesthetics of residential and commercial buildings. Market participants have introduced innovative products, especially in commercial settings like airports, shopping malls, workplaces, and retail stores. These digital products are continually evolving.
For instance, in September 2019, Muraspec unveiled two new wallcovering styles for the luxury market, Herringbone, and Accor, using specialized inks.
Digitally Printed Wallpaper Market Report Highlights
- The Nonwoven Digitally Printed Wallpaper Markets segment is anticipated to grow at the fastest CAGR over the forecast period. This is due to several benefits including tear resistance, simplicity in cleaning, and speedy installation and removal. The strong do-it-yourself trend is another important factor that has sparked consumers’ attention in non-woven wallpaper.
- Vinyl dominated the substrate market in 2022 and is anticipated to continue dominating over the forecast period due to some factors including affordability, high durability, and ease of maintenance.
- Asia Pacific held the largest market share. During the forecast period, it is also anticipated to grow at the fastest rate. The market is anticipated to be driven by the region’s growing urbanization and an increase in government funding for affordable housing.
- The global players include 4Walls.Inc., A.S. Création Tapeten, Flavor Paper, Great Wall Custom Coverings, Hollywood Monster, Muraspec Group, MX Display Corporation, Tapetenfabrik Gebr. Rasch GmbH, Printed Wallpaper Company.
Polaris Market Research has segmented the Digitally Printed Wallpaper Market report based on substrate, printing technology, end-use sector, and region:
Digitally Printed Wallpaper Market, Substrate Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2019-2032)
- Glass Fiber
- Grass Cloth
Digitally Printed Wallpaper Market, Printing Technology Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2019-2032)
Digitally Printed Wallpaper Market, End-Use Sector Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2019-2032)
- Non – Residential
- Automotive & Transportation
Digitally Printed Wallpaper Market, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2019-2032)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa