The global DNA methylation market size is expected to reach USD 3,840.53 million by 2030, according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “DNA Methylation Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Technology; By Product; By Application; By End-use; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022-2030” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides analysis on future market growth.
High consciousness and awareness about diseases, and literacy among the population are the main growth factors. Using the DNA methylation analysis method, researchers can identify possible biomarkers and understand how genes are regulated. Obesity, cancer, and other disease processes are related to abnormal DNA methylation.
The widespread commercialization of nucleic acid-based diagnostic tests & kits, along with the significant rise in the adoption of epigenetics-based treatment techniques, is anticipated to fuel market expansion. However, the expansion can be constrained by a lack of experience in DNA methylation investigations. The relatively small pool of qualified specialists continues to be a barrier to progress, despite the use of DNA methylation in a variety of biotechnological applications.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/dna-methylation-market/request-for-sample
The growing use of DNA methylation in the field of agricultural genomics continues to be a highly impart force for the expansion. Additionally, it offers the possibility for use in agronomic research to examine how crops react to drought, temperature extremes, and other environmental disturbances. For instance, according to a study report in MDPI in June 2022, epigenetic marks in plants and other eukaryotes are where DNA methylation is most frequently examined. It is used as a sustainable source of diversity that supports healthy crop growth.
The widespread commercialization of nucleic acid-based diagnostic tests & kits, along with the significant rise in the adoption of epigenetics-based treatment techniques, is anticipated to fuel market expansion.
DNA Methylation Market Report Highlights
- Sequencing technology segment is anticipated to grow at a CAGR over the forecast period owing to the rising use of DNA methylation in sequencing analysis
- Consumables accounted for a significant percentages of global revenue share which is accelerated by the increasing usage of the consumables during the DNA methylation process to avoid contamination
- Clinical research sector is expected to hold a significant market share, over the forecast period due to the rising drug discovery coupled
- North America is expected to grow at a considerable CAGR over the projected period on account of the increasing adoption of DNA methylation by hospitals and pathology laboratories for diagnostics of chronic diseases
- The global players include Abcam, Thermo-Fisher Scientific, and Zymo Research Corp.
Polaris Market Research has segmented the DNA methylation market report based on technology, product, application, end-use, and region:
DNA Methylation, Technology Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)
DNA Methylation, Product Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- Kits & Reagents
- Instrument and Software
DNA Methylation, Application Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- Gene Therapy
- Clinical Research
DNA Methylation, End-Use Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- Hospital & Diagnostic Laboratories
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- Research & Academia
DNA Methylation, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa