The global electrophysiology devices market size is expected to reach USD 13.98 billion by 2030, according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Electrophysiology Devices Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Application (Treatment, Diagnostic); By Indication (AF, SVT, AVNRT, WPW); By End-Use (Hospitals, ASCs); By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides an analysis of future market growth.
The market for electrophysiology devices is expanding as a result of factors such as increasing arrhythmia incidences, growing demand for catheter ablation procedures, and increasing use of cardiovascular surgery in developing nations.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/electrophysiology-devices-market/request-for-sample
Developing countries such as Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa are improving their healthcare systems. EP systems can be sold in large quantities in these regions due to the high prevalence of cardiovascular diseases. Over the projection period, it is also anticipated that growing medical needs and increased health awareness in Latin American countries like Mexico and others will increase the adoption of these systems.
The COVID-19 epidemic had a negative impact on industry expansion. Sales fell significantly as a result of non-urgent EP procedures being canceled and delayed.
Electrophysiology Devices Market Report Highlights
- In 2021, the diagnostic devices segment had the largest share. The demand for portable digital systems and catheters for the diagnosis of cardiac problems, and increasing technical advancement, are the main factors driving the growth of the diagnostic device segment.
- Based on the indication, the market worldwide was led by atrial fibrillation. The increased use of advanced EP systems for atrial fibrillation diagnosis and treatment has fueled this industry expansion.
- The diagnostic devices segment held the largest market share. This is due to the increased use of cardiac monitors for arrhythmia monitoring, technological development, and the increasing demand for portable digital systems and catheters for the diagnosis of cardiac diseases.
- The hospital segment accounted for the largest share. Heart failure, cardiac arrhythmias, and stroke procedures performed in hospitals have increased, which has increased sales of electrophysiology devices.
- Major players operating in the industry include Abbott, Acutus Medical, Inc., Angio Dynamics, AtriCure, Inc. Biosense Webster (Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.), Biotronik Inc, CardioFocus, Inc.General Electric Company, F. Siemens AG, Koninklijke Philips N.V., MicroPortScientific Corporation, Medtronic, Nihon Kohden Corporation, Siemens Healthcare AG.
Polaris Market Research has segmented the electrophysiology devices market report based on application, indication, end-use, and region:
Electrophysiology Devices, Application Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Treatment Devices
- Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillators (ICDs)
- Automated External defibrillators (AEDs)
- Diagnostic Devices
- Holter Monitoring Devices
- Diagnostic Electrophysiology Catheters
- Electrocardiograph (ECG)
- EP Mapping & Imaging Systems
- Insertable Cardiac Monitors (ICM)
Electrophysiology Devices, Indication Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Atrial Fibrillation (AF)
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Atrioventricular Nodal Re-entry Tachycardia (AVNRT)
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome (WPW)
Electrophysiology Devices, End-Use Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Electrophysiology Devices, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa