The global epigenetics market size is expected to reach USD 6.45 billion by 2030, according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Epigenetics Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Product (Kits & Reagents, Enzymes, Equipment & Accessories Software, Service); By Technique; By Application; By End-Use; Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides an analysis of future market growth.
High investment in the R&D of DNA sequencing and work expansion in genetic engineering globally positively impacted the market growth. The government in many countries focuses on healthcare research to fulfill quality standards and patients’ needs. Thus, increasing research activity with technological advancements spurs market growth. In addition, growing prevalence of cancer and CVD disease significantly drive the market.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/epigenetics-market/request-for-sample
The epigenetics business should increase when sequencing prices are lower, next-generation sequencing expands, & products improve. Epigenetics research is costly and understaffed. These issues impede market expansion. Many chronic illnesses and disorders, such as cardiovascular disease, autoimmune disorder, & neurodegenerative disease, have been related to epigenetic processes such as DNA methylation, epigenetic modifications, & non-coding RNA.
Covid-19 has a significant beneficial influence on market growth. Epigenetics might be employed in the coronavirus infection treatment. This could be used to lessen the severity of coronavirus disease. Although there are other options, epigenetics is preferable since it is less dangerous and has fewer risk factors than pharmaceutical medications. These are more effective and safer ways to battle the viral epidemic.
Epigenetics Market Report Highlights
- According to product segmentation, the usage of reagents is expected to have the highest market share in 2021
- Oncology was the biggest revenue-generating application segment in 2021, according to application segmentation
- North America was the top income producer by region in 2021. The grace of trained medical professionals and developed healthcare infrastructure fuel regional growth.
- Major players operating in the industry include Thermo Fisher Scientific (USA), Merck KGaA (Germany), Illumina, Corporation (USA), PacBio (USA), Abcam corp (UK), Active Motif, Incorporated (USA), Bio-Rad Laboratories (USA), Promega Corporation (USA), and PerkinElmer (USA)
Polaris Market Research has segmented the epigenetics Market report based on product, techniques, application, end-use, region:
Epigenetics, Product Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Kits and reagents
- Equipment and accessories
Epigenetics, Techniques Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- PCR and qPCR
- Mass spectrometry
Epigenetics, Application Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Metabolic disorders
- Developmental biology
- Cardiovascular diseases
Epigenetics, End-Use Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Academic and research institutes
- Pharmaceutical and biotechnology businesses
- Hospitals and clinics
Epigenetics, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa