The global flexible heater market size is expected to reach USD 2.08 billion by 2030, according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Flexible Heater market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Type (Silicone rubber-based, Polyimide-based, Polyester-Based, Mica-based, Others); By End-use; By Regions; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides an analysis of future market growth.
The expanding usage of flexible heaters in several industrial and commercial applications has directly influenced the growth of the flexible heaters market on a global scale. Key factors propelling the market’s growth include the increasing demand for cutting-edge heating solutions and OEMs’ focus on offering novel and efficient, flexible heaters due to rising needs in the electronics and semiconductors, medical, automotive, and transportation, & oil & gas industries. Additionally, these sensors are utilized in various aerospace and defense equipment.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/flexible-heater-market/request-for-sample
The COVID-19 epidemic has lowered both the supply and demand for flexible heaters. Lockdowns caused by the COVID-19 outbreak restricted the export and import of necessary electrical components and supplies in some nations. The distribution network, production capacity, and several other variables have all had a detrimental impact on the expansion of the flexible heaters industry as a result of COVID-19.
Flexible Heater Market Report Highlights
- Silicone rubber-based accounted for the largest market share in 2021. Silicone rubber-based heaters are used in semiconductor systems such as IC, test handling devices, and others. They provide flexibility and fast warm-ups by improving heat transfers.
- The electronics & semiconductor segment accounted for the highest revenue share in 2021 and is expected to continue its dominance owing to these heaters being majorly used in various manufacturing equipment in the semiconductor industry.
- North America is expected to grow at the highest CAGR over the forecast period because of a diverse range of applications & increased demand from a wide range of industries.
- Major players operating in the industry include Watlow Electric Manufacturers, Honeywell International, Inc., All Flex, Inc., Spirax Sarco Ltd (Chromalox), Smiths Plc, Spectris Corp. (Omega Engineering, Inc.), NIBE Industrier AB, Corp. Rogers Company (DuPont de Nemours, Inc.), Minco Products, Inc., & Birk Manufacturing, Inc.
Polaris Market Research has segmented the flexible heater market report based on type, end-use, and region:
Flexible Heater, Type Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Silicone rubber-based
Flexible Heater, End-Use Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Food and Beverage
- Electronics and Semiconductors
- Oil and Gas
Flexible Heater, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa