The global flow diverters market expected to reach US$ 566.7 million by 2027 according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Flow Diverters Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Device Type; By Diameter Size (2-3 mm, 3-4 mm, 4-5 mm, >5 mm Flow Diverters); By Material (Cobalt-Chromium, Nickel-Cobalt Chromium, Nickel-Titanium, Stainless Steel); By Regions; Segment Forecast, 2020 – 2027” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides analysis on future market growth.
The market is expected to witness growth on account of advancements in neurology market, increasing investment in research & development into treating intra-cranial injuries, the aging population across several countries, particularly, in the European market, due to decline in birth rates, rising prevalence of brain injuries in road traffic accidents, and recreational sports.
The global flow diverters industry is fragmented based on device type, diameter size, material, and region. In terms of device type, the market is segmented into PED, p64, Silk flow, Surpass flow and FRED flow diverters. The diameter size segment is further divided into 2-3 mm, 3-4 mm, 4-5 mm, and >5 mm flow diverters. In terms of material, the market is segmented into cobalt-chromium, nickel-cobalt chromium, nickel-titanium, and stainless steel.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/flow-diverters-market/request-for-sample
- The PED segment accounted for significant share in terms of revenue owing to its high efficiency and product availability. The SILK flow market is expected to expand at highest CAGR during the forecast period.
- Based on diameter size, the >5 mm segment is projected to constitute almost half of the market in 2027. This can be attributed to the use of 5mm to treat severe intracranial aneurysms and in several implants
- Based on material, the nickel cobalt nickel chromium market segment is projected to account for a significant revenue share owing to its flexibility and less reactivity with body tissues while used as an implant
List of Key Players
- MicroVention, Inc.
- Penumbra Inc.
- BALT Extrusion SA
- Stryker Corporation
- MicroPort Scientific Corporation
- Phenox GmbH
Polaris Market research has segmented the flow diverters market report on the basis of device type, diameter size, material, and region.
Flow Diverters, Device Type Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Pipeline flex embolization device (PED)
- Silk flow diverter (SILK)
- Surpass flow diverter (SURPASS)
- FRED flow diverter
- p64 flow diverter
Flow Diverters, Diameter Size Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- 2-3 mm
- 3-4 mm
- 4-5 mm
- >5 mm
Flow Diverters, Material Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Nickel-cobalt chromium
- Stainless steel
Flow Diverter, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa