The global epilepsy drugs market size is expected to reach USD 6.49 billion by 2030 according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Epilepsy Drugs Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Generation Type (First Generation, Second Generation, Third Generation, Others); By Route of Administration; By Anti-Epileptics Drugs Type; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides analysis on future market growth.
Around 50 million individuals have a contraction, making it perhaps the most widely recognized neurological sickness worldwide. Almost 80% of individuals with contractions live in low-and center pay nations. It is predicted that around 70% of the individuals are living with epilepsy and could live seizure-free if appropriately medicated. The risk of premature death in individuals with contractions depends multiple times higher than for everybody.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/global-epilepsy-drugs-market/request-for-sample
Around 3/4 of individuals with contraction living in low-pay nations don’t seek the treatment they need. In many regions of the world, individuals with contraction and their families experience the ill effects of shame and discrimination. These are some of the factors that are increasing the market demand for effective drugs and therapies for the treatment.
Moreover, the COVID-19 pandemic has affected the conveyance of care to individuals with epilepsy (PWE) in numerous ways remembering impediments to in-person contact and limitations on neurophysiological systems. As per a review named “The Impact of COVID-19 on Epilepsy Care: A Survey of the American Epilepsy Society Membership,” distributed in September 2020, 10% of respondents revealed a demolishing in seizure recurrence, while 5% detailed an improvement. Expanded pressure, lack of sleep, and restricted admittance to drug stores and prescriptions have all been connected to an expansion in seizure recurrence.
In June 2020, the FDA endorsed the Percept PC from Medtronic. Working with more customized treatment, this adjusted form permits specialists to treat and record electrical movement from deep in the brain. (The Percept PC is likewise endorsed for different circumstances, like Parkinson’s illness and essential tremor.) Last year, the Yale Comprehensive Epilepsy Center turned into the principal contraction focus in the U.S. to embedding the gadget in a patient with contraction.
Epilepsy Drugs Market Report Highlights
- Drug firm Lupin has received approval from the U.S. FDA to market its therapy “Vigabatrin” in the U.S. The organization has gotten endorsement from the FDA for its new drug application, Vigabatrin (500 mg). The product will be fabricated at Lupin’s manufacturing establishment in India, Goa.
- The second-generation segment is projected to hold the largest market revenue share, primarily due to the high proportion of drugs in the category with higher clinical efficacies.
- Asia Pacific is projected to be a lucrative region, owing to a large population base with high disposable income-seeking better treatment regimens and a rise in awareness among the general populace.
- Market participants include Amneal Pharmaceuticals, Alkem Labs, Angelini S.p.a, Bausch Health Companies Inc., Eisai, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd., Johnson & Johnson Service, Inc., GlaxoSmithKline Plc, Novartis AG, Sanofi S.A., Pfizer, Inc., SK Biopharmaceuticals, UCB S.A., Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma Co., Ltd., Sunovion Pharmaceuticals, Upsher-Smith, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., and Zogenix are some of the key players operating in the market.
Polaris Market Research has segmented the epilepsy drugs market report based on type, route of administration, antiepileptic drugs type and region:
Epilepsy Drugs Generation, Type Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- First Generation Anti-epileptics
- Second Generation Anti-epileptics
- Third Generation Anti-epileptics
Epilepsy Drugs, Route of Administration Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
Epilepsy Drugs, Antiepileptic Drugs Type, Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Narrow-Spectrum AEDs
- Broad-Spectrum AEDs
Epilepsy Drugs, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa