The global hla typing market size is expected to reach USD 2.0 billion by 2030, according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “HLA Typing Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Technology (Non-molecular assays, Molecular assays); By Product and Services; By Application; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides analysis on future market growth.
Increased demand for diagnostic products, increased private-public collaboration for extensive HLA research, rising prevalence of infectious diseases, and an increase in the number of transplant procedures are some key factors driving the market growth.
HLA class I and II antigen identification are accomplished through DNA-based molecular diagnostics. These novel DNA innovations are used by HLA typing to provide more accurate, robust results that rely on identifying differences in HLA genes.
Furthermore, technological advancements, an increase in the number of processes involving stem cell transplantation, soft tissue transplantation, and solid organ transplantation, increased support for R&D, and an increase in public and private funds are some of the other driving factors responsible for the growth.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/hla-typing-market/request-for-sample
The rising number of organ transplants, the rising prevalence of chronic and infectious diseases, and technological advancements in molecular assays used for HLA typing are all expected to drive the global market. Funding for HLA typing research is also expected to have a positive impact on the market.
Furthermore, growing public awareness of organ donation allows the market to expand. An unhealthy lifestyle, such as smoking, physical inactivity, and an unhealthy diet, can be blamed for the rising prevalence of chronic diseases. Diabetes, polycystic kidney disease, lupus, cirrhosis, coronary artery disease, cardiomyopathy, and heart failure are all chronic diseases that can lead to organ failure.
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), the total number of deaths caused by chronic diseases is expected to rise to 70% by 2030, with the global disease burden increasing to 56%. Because chronic diseases can cause organ failure, the global prevalence of chronic diseases is expected to increase the need for organ transplants. Tissue typing is critical for determining HLA compatibility between organ donors and recipients in order to perform a successful organ transplant. As a result, the rising prevalence of chronic diseases is expected to fuel the market.
HLA Typing Market Report Highlights
- Molecular assay segment held the largest market share in the technology segment as the demand for adoption is rising compared to non-molecular assays.
- Reagents and consumables held the largest segment in the products and services segment with rising diagnostic transplant procedures.
- Diagnostics held the largest segment in deployment as it helps in improving targeted gene testing methods.
- North America held the dominant position in the regional segment because of rising investments in research and developed healthcare infrastructure across the US.
- Major players operating in the industry include Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Qiagen N.V., Genome Diagnostics B.V., Illumina, Inc., CareDx, Immucor Inc., TBG Diagnostics Limited, BAG Diagnostic GmbH, Omixon Inc., Luminex Corporation, inno-train Diagnostik Gmbh, Pacific Biosciences of California, Inc., and Fujirebio Holdings, Inc.
Polaris Market Research has segmented the HLA typing market report based on technology, products and services, application and region:
HLA Typing, Technology Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2022 – 2030)
- Non-molecular assays
- Molecular assays
HLA Typing, Product and Services Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2022 – 2030)
- Reagents and consumables
HLA Typing, Application Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2022 – 2030)
HLA Typing, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2022 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia