The global hospital outsourcing market expected to Reach $579.58 Billion by 2027 according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Hospital Outsourcing Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Service (Healthcare IT, Clinical services, Business services, Transportation services, Others); By Type (Public, Private); By Regions (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa); Segment Forecast, 2020 – 2027”
The global market for hospital outsourcing industry is anticipated to witness growth owing to the increasing cost-liabilities on hospitals, increased focus on value-based healthcare, consistent rise in chronic diseases due to lifestyle changes, and a subsequent rise in hospital admissions. To optimize costs, hospitals relying on IT transformation projects.
The global hospital outsourcing industry is fragmented based on service, type, and region. In terms of service, the market is segmented into healthcare IT, clinical services, business services, transportation services, and others. The type segment is further divided into public and private hospitals outsourcing.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/hospital-outsourcing-market/request-for-sample
- Other services market segment is estimated to hold a significant share in the global hospital outsourcing industry owing to high burden of ancillary non-productive services. Segment holds more than 40%% of the global share in 2019. However, clinical services segment is expected to expand at highest market growth during the forecast.
- Based on type, the private hospitals market segment is projected to constitute almost half of the market in 2027. High share is due to the cost-sensitive nature of private hospitals. To maintain financial leverage, these entities need to optimize cost structure.
- North America market is dominating the global hospital outsourcing industry accounting for over 60% of the revenue share throughout the forecast period. Inconsistent government policies and unsustainable hospital functioning model boosting the need for outsourcing services in the region
- The market players including Cerner Corporation, Aramark Corporation, and Integrated Medical Transport together held a significant market share in terms of revenue of global medical outsourcing industry in 2019.
List of Key Players
- Cerner Corporation
- LogistiCare Solutions
- The Allure Group
- Aramark Corporation, LLC
- Integrated Medical Transport
- Alere, Inc.
- ABM Industries Inc.
Polaris Market Research has segmented the hospital outsourcing market report on the basis of service, type, and region
Hospital Outsourcing, Service Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Healthcare IT
- Clinical services
- Business services
- Transportation services
Hospital Outsourcing, Type Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
Hospital Outsourcing, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa