The global industrial crystallizers market size is expected to reach USD 4,757.6 million by 2030, according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Industrial Crystallizers Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Method (DTB, Forced Circulation and Fluidized Bed); By Type; By Process; By End-Use; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022-2030” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides analysis on future market growth.
Growing industrialization of economies and increasing production activities among various industries such as pharmaceutical, chemical, mineral, and metallurgy are projected to influence the market demand positively. Crystallization is a purification process of compounds into pure crystals, which provides key advantages in product development among the aforementioned industries.
Increasing product demand due to rising applications among industries that require large heat transfer surfaces and high heat exchange capacity is further projected to drive market growth. The aforementioned factor, along with research-driven novel methods of crystallization developed by academic and research institutes to optimize industrial processes is also anticipated to drive innovation in the field of crystallization and further diversify the market.
For instance, according to a research article published by the MDPI in 2022, the increasing attention of the industry on continuous crystallizers has promoted researchers to experiment and improve the technology. The use of ultrasound-assisted nucleation and oscillatory flow in a continuous-type crystallizer was found to run efficiently for approximately 4 hours at 95%-100% range, at a supersaturated state. This finding advances the technology by improving operational time while reducing the cost of maintenance.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/industrial-crystallizers-market/request-for-sample
A higher volume of crystallizing activities among chemical industries for the purification of solids, along with the rising demand for crystal substrates in the field of organic chemistry, is anticipated to drive the demand for crystallizers. In addition, market players enhancing crystallizer technology to increase efficiency and recovering chemicals by chemical waste management are expected to reduce costs and support the market’s growth. For instance, in 2022, Arkema announced the recovery of the crystallized sodium-sulfate converted from H2SO4 waste accounting for a total of 69,000 tons along with similar by-products at their Hengshui site in China.
Industrial Crystallizers Market Report Highlights
- Forced circulation segment is anticipated to grow at a high CAGR over the forecast period due to the higher adoption of this technology.
- Batch process segment accounted for largest revenue share which is accelerated by the emerging technologies requiring specific control over the crystallization process.
- Pharmaceutical sector is expected to hold the significant market share over the forecast period due to the rising demand of novel drugs to treat key diseases.
- Asia Pacific is expected to dominate the industry over the projected period on account of the growing industrialization in the region coupled with rising demand of high grade crystalline raw material for industrial processes.
- The global players include Tsukishima Kikai., Fives Group, Condorchem Envitech, Vobis LLC, Anssen Metallurgy, Ebner GmbH, Moretto, Motan Colortronic, Boardman, OMVE, and Shaanxi Aerospace.
Polaris Market Research has segmented the industrial crystallizers market report based on method, type, process, end-use industry and region:
Industrial Crystallizers, Method Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- Forced Circulation
- Fluidized Bed
Industrial Crystallizers, Type Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- Evaporative Crystallizers
- Cooling Crystallizers
Industrial Crystallizers, Process Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
Industrial Crystallizers, End-Use Industry Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- Food & Beverage
- Wastewater Treatment
Industrial Crystallizers, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa