The global Infectious Disease In Vitro Diagnostics market size is expected to reach USD 62.83 billion by 2030, according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Infectious Disease In Vitro Diagnostics Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Product (Instruments, Reagents, Software); By Application (MRSA, VRE, Streptococcus); By Technology; By End-Use; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides an analysis of future market growth.
The growing infectious diseases across the globe, people’s awareness, and technological adoption are the drivers for the IVD test. Furthermore, COVID-19 tests, the increasing geriatric population, and user-friendly devices with low cost and high efficiency are the major factors driving demand.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/ivd-infectious-disease-market/request-for-sample
In addition, the growing geriatric population & spread of acute as well as chronic diseases across developing economies such as India, Japan, and China is likely to positively impact the demand for IVD devices over the coming years. However, the increase in disease will increase the number of tests over the forecasting period.
The COVID-19 pandemic has positively affected the expansion of the market, as the detection of the COVID test was mandatory, whether positive or negative. The emergence of the COVID-19 increased awareness among people, increasing regular health checkup tests. It is estimated that the market will keep rising over the forecasting period.
Infectious Disease In Vitro Diagnostics Market Report Highlights
- Molecular diagnostics technology is increasing as it uses advanced technology with low cost, and better results.
- The reagent segment accounted for the highest revenue share in 2021 and is expected to continue its dominance owing to many tests for detecting diseases and people’s awareness.
- Infectious diseases contributed a higher share of revenue owing to COVID-19 testing globally. The conditions are spreading widely, thus resulting in the number of tests for infectious diseases like tuberculosis, heart disease, and oncology will keep increasing, thus helping to cure and diagnose.
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at a significant CAGR over the forecast period because of technological advancement, people’s health awareness, and the increasing geriatric population across developing nations in the region, such as India and Japan.
- Major players operating in the industry include Abbott Laboratories, Becton Dickinson and Company, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Danaher Corporation, DiaSorin, F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Hologic, Inc., Illumina, Inc., InBios International, Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings, Merck KGaA, OraSure Technologies, Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
Polaris Market Research has segmented the Infectious Disease In Vitro Diagnostics market report based on Product, application, technology, end-use, and region:
Infectious Disease In Vitro Diagnostics, Product Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
Infectious Disease In Vitro Diagnostics, Technology Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Molecular Diagnostics
Infectious Disease In Vitro Diagnostics, Application Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Clostridium Difficile
Infectious Disease In Vitro Diagnostics, End-Use Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Academic Research Institutes
Infectious Disease In Vitro Diagnostics, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa